Hope B.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This was so cheap but I guess it was too good to be true. It always clumps in my eyebrows and they don't have a good range of colors. For soft brown brown color it's almost a cool color which is not my eyebrow color. Only 3 shades is not enough for people with many shades of eyebrows. I have straight eyebrows that never stay in place but if I have the right tool I can bring them down so they aren't very straight. At first this worked but then it wore off after about 1 hour. It Flakes so much all over my face. I do not recommend this.