kelsey m.
Surrency, GA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
First off I would like to say that this product is an absolute steel!! It's like $2.00 I mean you can't beat that! I fill my brows in with a brown pencil but this product is perfect for adding some added volume and texture to my brows which keeps them looking more natural. The brush/spoolie is the perfect size for combing through my brows. If you look really closely, there are little fibers in the product. This product makes my eyebrows look full and natural. It keeps my brow hairs glued in place. And for the days where I don't want to draw in my brows with a pencil, I run this through my brows and it adds some tint so they don't look so scarce. This is most definitely one of my Holy Grail products. I will always have this in my kit. Plus this brand is Cruelty Free which is an added bonus.