Hannah G.
Canton
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I really love this stuff. It’s a great one-step product to get really good but natural looking brows. I don’t do super bold brows and I don’t get them shaped at a salon, so this product helps them keep a nice shape and look like I do get them done. I like that it has fibers to help fill it is and the blonde color almost exactly matches my dark blonde hair, so if you have very light hair and want your brows to match this might be too dark. But I really think it does a lot of my brows and it’s so easy and quick and CHEAP.