Andrea H.
Great alternative for higher end product...

This brow mascara is one of my favorite, the color matches my eyebrows perfectly and helps keep them in place  all day. I have very light colored eyebrows so this makes them seem fuller and with tint in it ..

Packaging is great and light ... Only thing I have noticed is that there is a lot of fuzzies or small hairs on the wand after each use , I know that my eyebrows are not coming off so  I'm guessing its the brush ?

Either way its a great product for a great price