Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara

I have almost no hair on my eyebrows and I have white skin that would be recommended to fill them and give it a natural shape? Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara ?
I am looking to try this eyebrow gel from the expensive Benefit gel in shade 3. What shade would this convert to in Make me Brow?
Is it long lasting ?
Start your review of Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara!
Product Highlights
“I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!” in reviews
Williamsville, NY
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
The blonde shade is definitely light enough if you have light blonde hair. It leans on the warmer side though, so be aware of that if you have cool skin and ash toned hair. A lot of product comes out on the brush so you have to wipe it off before you apply, otherwise you'll wind up with some really dark brows! For about $3, this is awesome and reminds me a lot of the Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow Gel . That being said, this is really only for people who want to naturally enhance whatever existing brows you have. If you need shape or have sparse brows, I don't think this is the product for you.
Coaling, AL
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara uploaded by Courtney W.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara I was pleasantly surprised by how much I like this eyebrow mascara because it’s super cheap. I like to use it on top of eyebrow pencil or alone, and both work great. I think it gives a super natural look when used alone. This product also keeps my eyebrows in place. My main problems are that it can be tricky to work with at times, and there’s not as much product in the tube as I would like. It’s super inexpensive though so it won’t break the bank. Lastly, I really wish it came in more shades because there are very few.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this stuff. I am not good at doing my eyebrows and this is easy for me to use and natural looking. If you like a heavy or more sculpted brow this isn't gonna be it for you except maybe as a finishing step but for me my eyebrows are very light at the roots and a little long(but can't trim or I have gaps😫they are like "combover" brows I say lol) so can get out of place easily so it's perfect for me. It doesn't have the reddish tones so many browns have that I can't wear that I've noticed either. And as always with Essence it was a great price!
Albany, NY
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara uploaded by Paige G.
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara uploaded by Paige G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I absolutely LOVE this brow gel! I first decided to try it when I was looking for a new brow product because it was very affordable and I like a few other Essence products. I am so glad I tried it! Upon first opening, I could see the fibers in the formula and noticed that they really did help my brows appear a bit fuller than they are naturally. The color is perfect for me and I find the formula very easy to work with, not too thin & not too thick. I will totally repurchase this when I run out and I definitely recommend!!
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara uploaded by Hannah H.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This stuff is like $3 and AMAZING. I have naturally very thick and dark browns, and I like to use a gel that will help them stay and place and add a little tint. This is the best for that. It’s so cheap and I can’t believe it works so well. I will always always repurchase and recommend this. Seriously, if you’re looking for a brow gel, try this before you pay for a more expensive one!! It’s worth it.
Lewisville
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I don't think this product gets enough love. It's not talked about enough honestly. For $2.99, you definitely get more than what you pay for. This is a staple in my kit. If you've got decent brows and you want to add a little color and lay them down - then look no further - this is all you need! I can see why someone with sparse eyebrows wouldn't enjoy this product. While it is for a certain eyebrow type, it is great for what it is! I love this brand as a whole, but this gel is my everyday makeup go-to!
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product is a holy grail for me. Competes and I think is better than Benefit Gimme Brow. It is for sure and dupe but is a fraction of the cost. I believe at my local Ulta this is $2.99. That is unreal and worth every penny. It gives your brows a nice shade of color, I am lucky enough to have fuller brows. If you do not I would recommend using a pencil to fill in first then placing this on top to give the finished look, in addition to laying down your hairs that way you like. Jump on this!
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Absolutely terrific. Let me start by saying I basically have translucent, blonde brows. Think Tilda Swinton blonde. I'm also that pale. I get them tinted from time to time, but not as often as I should. So, most of the time I have to wear some type of brow product in order to see them at all. I was using the Benefit Gimme Brow and was fairly satisfied with it. It's not been available for purchase recently so I had to try something different. I'm glad I did. Not only is Make Me Brow so much cheaper than Gimme Brow, it's better. It has better pigmentation and gives me more volume. This doesn't run or smudge and stays in place all day, yet it isn't difficult to remove or clean on skin if some strays from the brow during application. For the price, I doubt there is a better brow product on the market. I will happily purchase this again and again.
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara uploaded by Julie K.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
BEST OF THE BEST!!! Seriously, go get this!!! It’s comparable to Benefit gimme brow but much more affordable! You really can’t beat $2.99 for a brow gel. It gives my brows definition without looking overly dramatic. The brush grabs onto my brows really nicely and it’s so easy to apply. I will never switch to anything else. The only thing I would say is there should be a bigger variety of colors but other than that I really have nothing negative to say at all. Go get this!!!!!
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I have pretty thick eyebrows but a little sparse in some spots. I love using this to control eyebrows plus to make my eyebrows a little softer yet keep the hairs more defined. It just does a great job and it’s only $3!!!! Try this if you have thicker brows. Also can y’all please make a darker shade like soft black or something??? This is a little too light and kinda grungy brown and that sometimes takes away from the way it makes shapes my brows —hence minus 1 star!!

224 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...