BY ESSENCE

Longlasting Lipstick - Longlasting love! This rich and creamy Longlasting Lipstick from Essence is moisturizing with intense color that lasts for hours. Not tested on animals. - Longlasting Lipstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
Melissa F.
Saint Albans, WV
This is such a pretty, comfortable lipstick! It's an awesome autumn color and is easy to apply. It doesn't last as long as I'd like though.
Sheila B.
Astoria, OR
I love this lipstick! I use it as my everyday lipstick. It has a nice feeling. It goes on smooth and dries down nicely
Florencia A.
Buenos Aires
This lipstick is great! I use it for fall and winter looks and it lasts a few hours, it’s easy to apply but I always apply it two o three layers. It’s affordable and i really recommend it.
Ivona F.
This lipstick feels very nice on the lips. It has a classic creamy finish. The smell is almost unnoticable. When applied on the lips it is pretty patchy because it is a dark color and it is bleeding out of the lip line. I recommend using a lip liner with it if you want to buy it.
Evelyn B.
These are probably some of the best lipstick formulas I've ever tried. I really like how creamy and pigmented they are although they can fade on the center of my lips quite quickly but I don't mind having to top my lips up. Overall I rate these lipsticks: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Essence Longlasting Lipstick
Victoria 1.
Ljubljana
I like this item. It's good enough for drugstore makeup product. It doesn't stay as long as I want it to stay but the color is rich and beautiful. The price is quite good for the product. I think Essence should make the formula better and I'd but it again.
Petra C.
This is my favourite purple lipstick from the drugstore. It is super longlasting and it is really pigmented too. What is more it is super affordable, the only downside is the cheap-looking packaging but it is still one of my favourite lipsticks.
Shannon H.
Louth
These essences lippies are honestly one of my favourites to just throw on while your running out the door I use the shade 11 witch is a nude , there nice and small so their easily thrown in your bag and for the price of them who can complain
Ivy T.
Extremely affordable! I was looking for this colour for a long time and so glad they have it.  Good quality, even after eating and drinking, colour still stays, not completely gone.  I received lots of compliment on this colour!
Jasmine S.
Love love love!! So easy to apply, no sticky feel, and lasts absolutely ages! I can wear this all the way through meal and not be afraid of it smudging or wearing away