Essence Longlasting Lipstick - Mystic Violet 27 uploaded by Victoria 1.

BY ESSENCE

Longlasting Lipstick - Longlasting love! This rich and creamy Longlasting Lipstick from Essence is moisturizing with intense color that lasts for hours. Not tested on animals. - Longlasting Lipstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
Victoria 1.
Victoria 1.
Ljubljana
Review for: Mystic Violet 27
I like this item. It's good enough for drugstore makeup product. It doesn't stay as long as I want it to stay but the color is rich and beautiful. The price is quite good for the product. I think Essence should make the formula better and I'd but it again.
Evelyn B.
Evelyn B.
Review for: Mystic Violet 27
These are probably some of the best lipstick formulas I've ever tried. I really like how creamy and pigmented they are although they can fade on the center of my lips quite quickly but I don't mind having to top my lips up. Overall I rate these lipsticks: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Essence Longlasting Lipstick
Petra C.
Petra C.
Review for: Mystic Violet 27
This is my favourite purple lipstick from the drugstore. It is super longlasting and it is really pigmented too. What is more it is super affordable, the only downside is the cheap-looking packaging but it is still one of my favourite lipsticks.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Louth
Review for: Mystic Violet 27
These essences lippies are honestly one of my favourites to just throw on while your running out the door I use the shade 11 witch is a nude , there nice and small so their easily thrown in your bag and for the price of them who can complain
Ivy T.
Ivy T.
Review for: Mystic Violet 27
Extremely affordable! I was looking for this colour for a long time and so glad they have it.  Good quality, even after eating and drinking, colour still stays, not completely gone.  I received lots of compliment on this colour!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Review for: Mystic Violet 27
Love love love!! So easy to apply, no sticky feel, and lasts absolutely ages! I can wear this all the way through meal and not be afraid of it smudging or wearing away
Mirjana Z.
Mirjana Z.
Žepče
Review for: Mystic Violet 27
This lipstick is allright, but not that longlasting as it claimed to be. It goes on lips really nice and colors are pretty.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Toronto,Ontario
Review for: Mystic Violet 27
Really love this lip color . Used to put this  together with dramatic lashes and eye liner always felt like a vampire lol
Gabija B.
Gabija B.
Kaunas
Review for: Mystic Violet 27
Very strong color! Just I'm not very sure is my color. But good lipstick. How was cost, I don't remember :D