BY ESSENCE

2in1. The innovative formula of the liquid lipstick unites the best of two lip pros by combining the coverage of a lipstick with the shine of a gloss.The packaging also underlines its duo-characteristics: the cool packaging of the lipgloss with a practical applicator has the appearance of a lipstick. absolutely awesome!

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Triethylhexanoin, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Isocetyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Henylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Sodium Sachharin, Caprylic/Caprylic Triglyceride, Aroma (Flavor), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Essence Liquid Lipstick
  • "Love this liquid lipstick lasts forever : First dry out lips & doesn't come off to easily " in 59 reviews
  • "I love this product so much not only is it so pigmented but very creamy and long lasting and worth every penny ! And it's only 4 dollars !! " in 9 reviews
Darlene E.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: 05 Peach Party more...
Ok so first I want to say that this is not a liquid lipstick! This is a very very pigmented lip gloss! I really do like it. It's very nice and creamy but if you are wanting something long wearing this is not the product for you. I do like it though and I do have 3 other colors.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Review for: 02 Beauty Secret more...
First things first, do not let the name fool you, this is NOT your typical liquid lipstick that dries down Matte. This is more like a thick(ish), pigmented lip gloss. That being said, this product goes on smooth and silky, is slightly thick, but not too sticky, and is very moisturizing. The color pay off is not bad, but you will have to reapply after an hour or two, due to the nature of this product. These are very affordable at around $3-$4(US). Overall this is a nice product, I gave it only 3 stars because though it is labeled as a liquid lip stick in my opinion it is not. I know that not all Liquid lips are matte, and I have tried other cream liquid lips, and these don't compare any of those. As I said before this is more of a pigmented gloss, and though I like it, I have other glosses that I prefer over this one. All of that being said, I do like and use this product, so if you are curious about it, I'd say give it a shot!
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 05 Peach Party, 01 Colour Party, 02 Beauty Secret, 03 Almost Real, 04 Show Off!, 06 Make a Statement more...
One- these are not liquid lipstick! They are lipglosses!!!!
Two- though I hate their texture, I love the price. For a gloss they were very pigmented! Sadly, I can't get over the gloss
Soraya C.
I have this in the shade Almost Real. It's a very pretty pink-nude. First things first, this is NOT a matte liquid lipstick. Liquid lipstick does not automatically equal matte. That said, it's actually a very thick, pigmented gloss. I use a small amount as a lip topper. My favorite way to use it is with a darker pink-nude Nyx lipliner and the gloss on top. It makes my lips look extra big and plump. Just use a small amount and pat with your finger. It's not insanely long wearing but it lasts through me running my errands for a few hours, assuming you don't eat anything. I got it for 1.79$ on the ULTA website. One star deducted for them calling it a lipstick when it's really a gloss, and for the gloss having a strong smell when I first bought it. The smell mellowed out so now it doesn't bother me at all. But for the price, it's definitely not a regret. If I had paid more than like $5, it would be 3 stars.

TL;DR: if you want a cheap lip topper/gloss, buy this. If you're looking for a matte lipstick, skip it.
Daniela R.
If you're looking for a gloss then it's great, but I was expecting a liquid lipstick since it's literally in the name. Its really cheap so I guess that's why but they do have a range of colors so that's good. Their other products are really good so I will continue to buy from this brand. I was just a little disappointed with these liquid lipsticks.
Hollie g.
Brookville, OH
For "drugstore" and a $4 price tag this could not be better.
Know, that is not a true liquid lipstick. It doesn't dry down. It's not matte. It's not really cream either.
It's a hybrid of a cream and a lipgloss. It last longer than most lip glosses. It's a fantastic lip topper. I really love this product, just know what your buying.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the Essence Liquid Lipsticks! I loveeee the shade in Almost Real it's gorgeous although do not let the name fool ya.. When I first bought it I expected a matte lip.. but it never dried because it's definitely not a liquid lipstick its more like a pigmented gloss, I still love it though! It is very affordable and I got mine at Ulta!
Tiffany L.
Walnut, CA
This is not a matte liquid lipstick, nor do they advertise it as such, so don't expect it to be matte. This is more of a very opaque lipgloss, which I don't mind. I love how much pigment is in these lipsticks and the glossiness makes the lips look very juicy! Only downside is that it's not long wearing, but of course most glosses aren't
Alexandra P.
I'm not sure why they call this a liquid lipstick. I would call it more of a pigmented gloss. But this is a darn good pigmented gloss. Very comfortable to wear and wears down gracefully. Don't expect it to last all day, it doesn't and doesn't make those claims. I have two shades and will be looking to pick up more. These are great for keeping in your bag and reapplying​ quickly.
Emily d.
Raleigh, NC
This is not a matte liquid lip, it is a really creamy lipstick but in a liquid form. It's glossy but not super shiny, and it lasts on the lips for a longggg time. It's so inexpensive, easy to apply, and there are several beautiful colors. I want to buy them all!
Myriel T.
Marrero, LA
Is this a good liquid lipstick?
member-a6d71a585
London | UK
Is this liquid lipstick any good? I have been looking for a good liquid lipstick for quite a long time now. I'm looking for one that's Long Lasting, Not drying, and suitable for wearing everyday. (If anyone knows how to change your name on influenster, please tell me)
Megan S.
How are these? Are they pigmented and last long? Are they not too drying?
Throughmyeyes s.
BCN
is it matte?
Minela G.
Does it stay the whole day on?