BY ESSENCE

This is the must-have eyeliner! The liquid ink eyeliner waterproof with the special fine tip applicator makes applying an accurate, black line as easy as child's play for gorgeous eyes.

Aqua (Water), Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Allantoin, Bisabolol, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Farnesol, Ci 77266 (Black 2) (Nano), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

• Is it long wearing?1 Answers
  • What’s your best drugstore brand liquid eyeliner? Can any...1 Answers
  • Is this truly waterproof and smudge proof?2 Answers
Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner Waterproof
  • "This waterproof liquid eyeliner is great. It's easy to use and it doesn't fade. It's stays on all day. The only problem with it is that cracks in the inner corner but not always. It's affordable and I recommend it to all who want to have perfect winged eyes. " in 21 reviews
  • "This is one of the best eyeliners I have ever tried. I like that is waterproof, so it doesn't smudge at all. It is also very pigmented, it has a very nice black color and it doesn't look greyish. The price is great for the quality" in 3 reviews
Amira B.
Austin, TX
Probably the best product i have ever used!!!! I have been using this eyeliner for years now and have no intention in replacing it with any other eyeliner. It is just perfect. Stays in place the whole day. Just perfection
Hannah M.
Maryville, TN
I love this eyeliner! It does not flake and it is very black. It is also truly waterproof. The only gripe I have is the applicator. It is not an easy one to use when in a hurry.
Neira K.
This is the best eyeliner ever. It's so cheap and it will last sooo long. It is perfect for creating a wing and easy to handle. The black is so sharp
siham h.
I love it its amazing one of my favourite of all time but i gave it 4 stars cuz it take so long to remove it but its a waterproof 😍 which perfect
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love this liquid eyeliner! It’s fairly easy to apply and clean up and it stays put all day!
Asmahan B.
St.Ingbert
I bought this because it seemed like it had the best reviews out of all the Essence eyeliners. When it actually works, it's great, but I find that more often than not the tip is dry and I can't get any product out... then randomly I'll get all the product in the world and it's awesome, but it's such a roller coaster ride with this eyeliner! Maybe I got one with crappy packaging, but I just don't think it's worth it for me to purchase it again. The formula itself actually seems pretty good, but I just don't want to struggle with trying to make a product work.

Edit: I just watched a video about Essence products on YT from Sarah Therese, and she recommended storing the eyeliners upside-down to get the pigment to come out consistently. Because it's so cheap, I think I'll give it another try to see if that trick works for me, then I'll post another update.
Katarina F.
I've used a lot of liquid eyeliners, but weirdly this one works best for me. It's very cheap,but high in quality. It has a small packaging which is why i can take it anywhere. I tried using eyeliner in a pencil or with a brush,but i must say - liquid eyeliner does it for me. It's very pigmented and it sticks to my skin way better and longer than the other ones. I've been using essence eyeliners for quite a few years now,and the only thing that has changed is the packaging. I highly recommend it,even for a Halloween make-up- it can withstand anything,even the heavy,storebought Halloween makeup.
Chaela-Ann S.
Somerset West
Brush applicator makes it easy to work with. You get a decent amount which will make it last long. It is very affordable. It doesn't bleed or move around during the day. It works well on top of any eyeshadow. I will definitely buy this again and I recommend this.
Siobhaan B.
Workington, Workington
LOVE IT.
Reasonable price, deep black colour, long lasting wear and easy applicator. There is absolutely nothing I don't like about this product. The face a drugstore product gives me this level of finish and leaves me so happy with the results is mind blowing.
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
This was such a great find for me, it’s super well priced and definitely does the job, recently I have been using this liner every time I have gone out, I really like the bush, it’s easy to apply and it’s a great price, what is there to dislike?
April B.
Is this truly waterproof and smudge proof?
mehk j.
rochdale
is this eyeliner pigmented?
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Is it long wearing?
Carolin W.
NORS, Wellingborough
What’s your best drugstore brand liquid eyeliner? Can anyone top my secret weapon? I use Essence Waterproof liquid eyeliner and one lasts me 3-4 months with everyday use Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner Waterproof😍
What's the difference with the silver colored bottle?