BY ESSENCE #49 in Lip Liner

Lip Liner - Essence Lip Liner glides on smoothly and precisely to ensure perfect lip contours and endless hours of lipstick fun. The wooden lip liner is ideal for smudge-proof and long-lasting lip makeup.(0.035 oz.) - Lip Liner see more...

• I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really fo...3 Answers
  • Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable ...1 Answers
  • Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you m...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Rüveyda A.
This cheap and lovely lip pencil is very creamy. The color goes on very pigmented. Only con’ is that the color doesn’t last long since it’s very creamy. I would not recommend it if you like long lasting lip penicls, but if you don’t midn touching up after 2 hours, I would definitely say give it a try!
Diva l.
A must have shade to contours your lips with very cheap price its a dupe for soar and whirl in mac it really works the shade in kind of mauve natural color highly recommend for every one also the new generation from these lip liners the new gel liners
Asmaa F.
Alexandria
I really recommend this lipliner , it's very smooth on the lips , very pigmented and long-lasting . It is very cheap and creamy . You can wear it without lipstick over it .
Taghrid A.
The best lipliner i have ever try it
It lasts a long time, it has a matte finish and didn't dry my lips
Jts color are wonderful
I love 05 lovely frappuccino color, it looks like nude color with brownish healthy beautiful finish [product:essence-lipliner---06-satin-mauve]
JULIJA🍒 Š.
Bretton, Peterborough
I have every single shade of these lipliners, but this particular one happens to be my favourite one. It is buttery soft so very easy to apply, the colour is gorgeous and I feel like it goes well with most skin tones. Let's not forget how affordable it is... <3
Doha O.
biala
this was a recommendation from my sister, she actually bought it for me, it's affordable comparing to the quality, smooth on the lips and long-lasting, what I really like about it that it matches most of my lipsticks since most of them are a nude color
Sara K.
i love this lipliner. i have pretty pigmented lips but they fade out so it doesn't look like my actual lip shape. i bought this lip pencil at my local drugstore (Müller) with a thought i would put it under lipstick. but now i actually ended up in my lip shade. like i said my lips are really pigmented so i just use the lipliner to define my lip line and then pop on some chapstick or lip oil for everyday use.. or i just put on any colour lipstic as lipliner matches my lip shade. <3
member-d7aef
They are very creamy and have a good nude shade range. It’s not a pencil so there’s no struggle to constantly sharpen it. It was also affordable and under $4. Would recommend.
Narimene C.
The best lip liner at the drugstore!! It is so affordable and so beautiful you just cant pas this up. Although I think they changed the formula of these lip pencils, they are much harder now. If you find the ones with the silver cap like in the picture absolutely grab them, they are amazing!
Nina
Slovenia
I honestly quite like this lipliner. At first i was so sceptical, beacuse the price of this lipliner was so cheap. But i buy it and i'm very happy. It's so easy to apply and the texture is soo creamy, but it is absolutely not longlasting. It stay on for about 3 hours or less so I was very disappointed about this but you should buy and try it!
Rosivel D.
I've heard that these are really good quality for the price. Are they creamy?
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you match it to your lipstick shade, or go darker or lighter? I'm just not sure on using them
Alyssa B.
Bayonne, NJ
I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really found one that sticked. My friend recommended this to me, but i dont know how I feel about a pencil. Any thoughts ??
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Other that Ulta, where else do they sell Essence?
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable and creamy! I likebto wear this shade on natural makeup days.