BY ESSENCE #49 in Lip Liner

Lip Liner - Essence Lip Liner glides on smoothly and precisely to ensure perfect lip contours and endless hours of lipstick fun. The wooden lip liner is ideal for smudge-proof and long-lasting lip makeup.(0.035 oz.) - Lip Liner see more...

• I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really fo...3 Answers
  • Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable ...1 Answers
  • Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you m...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Персональный б.
California
I’m not crazy about it as it feels dry. I like mote soft and smooth lip liners. I don’t reach for it too often
Melissa F.
Fort Worth , TX
I'm not much of a lip outliner type but when I do I really like nude colors or soft colors this looks perfect
Dana S.
Shelbyville, IN
This lip liner is the best I have ever used. The color is amazing and they all feel amazing on my lips.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love lip liners but i prefer mechanical lip liners! It's smooth and goes on well! Perfect color !
Shyla M.
Missoula, MT
Love this product! This is my go to lip liner, i love the natural color and the smooth application.
Gintare T.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite lip liner, it’s very inexpensive, you can easily buy it in your local Target.
Emily Tanica T.
I LOOOOVE THESE LIPLINERS! Only $1.45 a piece at Ulta and they stay put like the Mac ones!
Hazel D.
I love the nude one they have! And love this one as much also. The price is incredible.
Brenda C.
Super creamy lip liner!!! And glides on like butter and lasts all day. My favorite !
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Very natural looking color, use with lip pencil all over lips as a matte lipstick
Rosivel D.
I've heard that these are really good quality for the price. Are they creamy?
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you match it to your lipstick shade, or go darker or lighter? I'm just not sure on using them
Alyssa B.
Bayonne, NJ
I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really found one that sticked. My friend recommended this to me, but i dont know how I feel about a pencil. Any thoughts ??
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Other that Ulta, where else do they sell Essence?
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable and creamy! I likebto wear this shade on natural makeup days.