BY ESSENCE #51 in Lip Liner

Lip Liner - Essence Lip Liner glides on smoothly and precisely to ensure perfect lip contours and endless hours of lipstick fun. The wooden lip liner is ideal for smudge-proof and long-lasting lip makeup.(0.035 oz.) - Lip Liner see more...

• I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really fo...4 Answers
  • I've heard that these are really good quality for the price. Are ...15 Answers
  • Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable ...1 Answers
Helen M.
Longmont, CO
This compares to clinique, Kat von d, urban decay seriously this performs like a 20 dollar lip liner for 2 dollars it is AMAZING!!
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
I have like 10 of these lip liners. There the best. Super creamy, very pigment, and affordable. I totally recommend this product.
Julie R.
These lip liners are amazing. Can't beat the price and its good quality. So smooth and creamy and pigmented. Highly recommended
Mayra  O.
Love Essence lip liners they are so creamy. This color is such a pretty color could use on its own paired with lip gloss.
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
These are good for the price. I really love this color lip liner. It's a pretty nude that goes with a lot of lipsticks.
Steph A.
West Valley City, UT
To begin with, I am a huge fan of Essence. This liner goes above and beyond. Beautiful color and lovely application.
Sandra M.
The worse lipliner ever. Its harsh on the lips. Its super dry and hardly has any color payoff. Total waste of money.
Lesley V.
THESE LIP LINERS ARE AFFORABLE AND WORK JUST AS GOOD AS ANY MAC LIPLINERS. I BUY THESE OFTEN BECAUSE THEYRE SO GOOD
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
I l love these lipliners theyre the best and theyre very cheap and affordable u can get a bunch for less then $10
Essence lip liners are gr8. Smooth, creamy, but also long lasting. SHADE 11 is the best natural looking lipliner.
Rosivel D.
I've heard that these are really good quality for the price. Are they creamy?
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you match it to your lipstick shade, or go darker or lighter? I'm just not sure on using them
Alyssa B.
Bayonne, NJ
I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really found one that sticked. My friend recommended this to me, but i dont know how I feel about a pencil. Any thoughts ??
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Other that Ulta, where else do they sell Essence?
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable and creamy! I likebto wear this shade on natural makeup days.