BY ESSENCE #49 in Lip Liner

Lip Liner - Essence Lip Liner glides on smoothly and precisely to ensure perfect lip contours and endless hours of lipstick fun. The wooden lip liner is ideal for smudge-proof and long-lasting lip makeup.(0.035 oz.) - Lip Liner see more...

• I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really fo...3 Answers
  • Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable ...1 Answers
  • Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you m...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Raemona  J.
Cordova, TN

I have this lip pencil in soft berry and it is so smooth/creamy. It is less than 2 dollars but has good product pay off. I highly suggest their lip liners.
Bhavna S.
Astoria, NY
Omg this is an awesome lip liner! The texture is great and the color is very long lasting I think it's a great Kylie lip liner if anyone is interested
Sari T.
I like this lip liner. It does the job for an affordable price. It does feel a tad bit drying but I don't use it every day so it is not that bad.
Marisa B.
Maple Valley, WA
This pencil is a dupe for a MAC lip pencil, looks great for a natural look or paired with "Cool Nude" or "Come Naturally" lipstick by Essence.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
These are nice - they are very inexpensive, but unfortunately require a sharpener. A very wide color range to match nearly all lipsticks.
Mersaydes W.
Didn’t smudge very Matte and I love it I would rate it 10/10. The only issue is it stained my lips and I got it for 1.99 at Ulta Beauty.
amy j.
Franklin, TN
Love this color. It goes perfectly with so many pink shades it stays on and is easy to sharpen when needed. It's the perfect nudey pink
Sophie  M.
Wood Dale, IL
For only $2-$3 dollars these are amazing! They are pretty creamy for being a pencil lip liner, and they have a variety of nude shades
Rebecca H.
Applies super nice and smooth. You don't need to apply a lot of pressure to make the color come off onto your lips which is amazing.
Helen M.
LONGMONT, CO
This compares to clinique, Kat von d, urban decay seriously this performs like a 20 dollar lip liner for 2 dollars it is AMAZING!!
Rosivel D.
I've heard that these are really good quality for the price. Are they creamy?
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you match it to your lipstick shade, or go darker or lighter? I'm just not sure on using them
Alyssa B.
Bayonne, NJ
I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really found one that sticked. My friend recommended this to me, but i dont know how I feel about a pencil. Any thoughts ??
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Other that Ulta, where else do they sell Essence?
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable and creamy! I likebto wear this shade on natural makeup days.