BY ESSENCE #49 in Lip Liner

Lip Liner - Essence Lip Liner glides on smoothly and precisely to ensure perfect lip contours and endless hours of lipstick fun. The wooden lip liner is ideal for smudge-proof and long-lasting lip makeup.(0.035 oz.) - Lip Liner see more...

• I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really fo...3 Answers
  • Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable ...1 Answers
  • Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you m...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Emma N.
Wisconsin
I LOVE THIS COLOR. On the downside, I don't love this liner. It's okay. It's easy to apply but because it's soooo creamy, it doesn't stay on. It slides right off your lips.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
Literally own almost every single shade that these lip liners come in. You pay at the most, 2 dollars, for lip liners that will be so creamy and pigmented. 100% worth the money, buy as many as you can.
jess t.
Tried their lip liners in store
Really liked them
Great color choice
Easy to use
Nice packaging
Great price
Super pigmented
Creamy but a little stiff
Long lasting!
Recommend 9/10!!
Tptptp P.
Essence lip liners in ALL shades are just gorgeous! This was the first lip liner I ever got and I still use is even tough I have a lot more expensive ones. Quality is very good, price very low, all I want in one lol. On me it is long-lasting, not kiss proof, but very beautiful and natural. I highly recommend all essence lip liners! ūüć¶
I was really surprised at the quality of this lipliner. I bought it at my local drugstore for only 2 dollars and I was super surprised when i tried it out. It's great for the price!
Vannesa C.
Got these at target for four dollars and to be hones I like these more than my Marc Jacob ones they're smooth and pretty they last longer than my high end ones
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
Great price for great color payoff. Will be back to try more colors! The colors do wear off but it's super easy to reapply and you really can't beat the price!
Kristin B.
One of my favorite lipliners. The color is a perfect pink and goes with so many lipsticks I wear. Creamy formula doesn't tug at my lips & the price is great!!
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
I am totally in love with essence lip liners I own them in as many colors that I could find. they glide on perfectly hardly ever smudge and wears beautifully
Ashley H.
columbia , sc
This brand has amazing products. They are well priced and are sold at Ulta. I don't have a lot from this brand but I will def purchase more in the future.
Rosivel D.
I've heard that these are really good quality for the price. Are they creamy?
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you match it to your lipstick shade, or go darker or lighter? I'm just not sure on using them
Alyssa B.
Bayonne, NJ
I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really found one that sticked. My friend recommended this to me, but i dont know how I feel about a pencil. Any thoughts ??
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Other that Ulta, where else do they sell Essence?
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable and creamy! I likebto wear this shade on natural makeup days.