BY ESSENCE #49 in Lip Liner

Lip Liner - Essence Lip Liner glides on smoothly and precisely to ensure perfect lip contours and endless hours of lipstick fun. The wooden lip liner is ideal for smudge-proof and long-lasting lip makeup.(0.035 oz.) - Lip Liner see more...

• I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really fo...3 Answers
  • Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable ...1 Answers
  • Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you m...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Megan G.
The Essence Lipliner in Satin Mauve is a great affordable lip liner. The pencil is not too dry and goes on smoothly and has good pigmentation. For being so affordable this is such a gem in the drugstore.
Ashley L.
Very smooth and easy to apply product! I think mine cost around $3 so it is affordable for anyone! I usually don't prefer drugstore lip liners but I was very impressed with this one. I have to touch up my lips every few hours but it's worth the buy
Ella S.
These lipliners are awesome for the price! They are beautiful on the lips and very creamy. I suggest applying a light layer of lip balm before and blotting with a sheet of toilet paper or something before applying so that it is more comfortable on the lips. Amazing!
Leslie M.
These lipliners are the best ive ever used. They are so pigmented and easy to apply. Glides on, isn't drying and works really well under lipsticks or by itself. Really really impressed and you cant go wrong for the price. I got one in every color.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
There are so many things I love from the Essence brand is this is one of them! This is one of my favorite lip liners I own. It goes on great and is a really versatile color! Would definitely recommend!
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
I love this lipliner and all the other colors that they come in! I love how creamy and pigmented it is. I personally love the nude shade; it is such an everyday go to color! They are cheap and you definitely get your money's worth!
Andrea G.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this!! I have purchased so many of this. Amazingly creamy and soft. The color it gorgeous!! Sometimes I use it on its own with a gloss on top I get a lot of compliments. Highly recommend it and the best part is that it's only 3 bucks!!!
Lex R.
This lip liner is amazing sometimes I'll fill my entire lip with just this liner and it looks so good cause it's so creamy and pigmented and best part it won't break the bank at 2-3$ it's definitely worth it
Olivia H.
Very good, especially for the price. The shades I have are satin mauve, soft berry, and red blush. They look great and apply easily. Will probably buy more because they're only $1.50!!!i recommend to anyone.
Diana S.
Bakersfield , CA
Very creamy !! But the product cracks and pieces fall off !! Super pigmented !!! Stays for a fair amount of time !! Doesn't dry your lips and you can defiantly use it on all of your lips
Rosivel D.
I've heard that these are really good quality for the price. Are they creamy?
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you match it to your lipstick shade, or go darker or lighter? I'm just not sure on using them
Alyssa B.
Bayonne, NJ
I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really found one that sticked. My friend recommended this to me, but i dont know how I feel about a pencil. Any thoughts ??
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Other that Ulta, where else do they sell Essence?
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable and creamy! I likebto wear this shade on natural makeup days.