BY ESSENCE #49 in Lip Liner

Lip Liner - Essence Lip Liner glides on smoothly and precisely to ensure perfect lip contours and endless hours of lipstick fun. The wooden lip liner is ideal for smudge-proof and long-lasting lip makeup.(0.035 oz.) - Lip Liner see more...

• I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really fo...3 Answers
  • Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable ...1 Answers
  • Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you m...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Megan B.
Lakewood, CO
I wish it wasn't a wood lip liner but that's my only complaint. It's a great color and I love the application, its nice and smooth. Gotta love the price as well. All around a great lip liner and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for good affordable lip liners
Regina C.
I randomly picked this up at Ulta to be able to redeem a gift and I am so glad that I got this! It is super creamy, pigmented, and affordable! The only thing I do not like is that they do not have many shades, but the shades they do have are gorgeous colors that anyone can wear. Also, the packaging doesn't have a seal on it so all the lip liners at my Ulta have been opened/swatched/used.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
This is a beautiful lip liner. It is super creamy but long wearing. It is a beautiful shade which i love to wear alone but I love to pair it with Essences long lasting lipstick in cool nude. These are great and the price point is incredible.
Elizabeth I.
This is an amazing formula for a lip liner! it doesn't dry up my lips and the pigmentation is just beautiful. I haven't even mentioned how inexpensive this is. they have a great range of colors and I have yet to find a color that doesn't work for me or a liner that wasn't consistent with the rest.
julia h.
Denver, CO
Game changer right her its affordable and this color gives the perfext new pout if u dont use lipliners deffinetly try u will love for a liostick shade are outline the lips and get a tad lighter shade liquudliostick are lipstickk
Monica O.
Mchenry , Il
MY FAVORITE. I love this color I love this lip liner so much. I have re purchased it about three times. I love their lip liner a lot more than the NYX. These are so creamy and they are so long lasting.
Tiffany R.
Mocksville, NC
I absolutely love Essence lip liners, why spend SO much money on a lipliner from sephora or MAC when these work just as well??? This color is lovely and all of the others are too! Love this lip pencil :)
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Love this product. It glides right on to my lips and goes perfectly with my Revlon Matte lipstick. It's not Dry like most lip liners. I will purchase this again instead of the expensive ones from sephora
Christy C.
Antioch, TN
Great lip liners!! Very creamy, pigmented and long lasting. Not a big selection of colors but most of the basics. Very inexpensive. Under $3 at Ulta. I have 4 colors and I think they are the best drugstore lip liners around. They are better than some of my high end brands
Alina M.
Irvine , CA
I've been using Mac lip liners as well as other expensive "luxury" brands. Recently I went to Ulta and found this 2 dollar lip liner. It is amazing. Easy to apply, lasts long and it is only $2.00!!!!!
Rosivel D.
I've heard that these are really good quality for the price. Are they creamy?
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you match it to your lipstick shade, or go darker or lighter? I'm just not sure on using them
Alyssa B.
Bayonne, NJ
I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really found one that sticked. My friend recommended this to me, but i dont know how I feel about a pencil. Any thoughts ??
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Other that Ulta, where else do they sell Essence?
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable and creamy! I likebto wear this shade on natural makeup days.