BY ESSENCE #49 in Lip Liner

Lip Liner - Essence Lip Liner glides on smoothly and precisely to ensure perfect lip contours and endless hours of lipstick fun. The wooden lip liner is ideal for smudge-proof and long-lasting lip makeup.(0.035 oz.) - Lip Liner see more...

• I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really fo...3 Answers
  • Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable ...1 Answers
  • Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you m...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
These lip liners are awesome! They are super creamy, long lasting, and have beautiful color selection. They are by far the best drugstore lip liners I have found and I will be purchasing all of the colors!
Cristine L.
Love!!!!! I'm very into natural pinky tones and this one is a go too. Especially the price!!! Just a couple bucks purchased from ulta. Great color pay off and lasting lip liner. Definitely will buy again
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Love this lip liner and all of the rest from Essence!! I got mine at Ulta, they're so affordable and the quality is crazy good! Very creamy with great color payoff. I highly recommend these, I own every shade 🙈
Alex M.
Dundalk, MD
this lip liner is one of the best on the market! it's so cheap but yet it's fully pigmented, and so so creamy. all the colors in the range are beautiful I highly recommend them
Rosivel D.
I bought this lipliner because of all the good reviews on it. I thought it'd be a perfect dupe for my soar lipliner from Mac. I love that lipliner and use it almost everyday. I wanted to try something cheaper but very similar to avoid using Soar too much, since it is pretty expensive. This color turned out to be nothing like I expected. It looked beautiful swatched on my hand yet it was too light on my lips. The formula is pretty decent, almost like any other pencil lipliner. The only negative was just the color on my skin tone.
Erika L.
I love the creaminess and pigmentation of these lip liners but they are not for me. I prefer a much harder/stiffer lip pencil than these. However, if you like a satin finish or a moisturizing finish you will love these! They are beautiful and creamy and apply effortlessly. Although the formulation is not for me, it's for most people! ( I am very picky with lip liner and my favorite affordable lip liner is the slim pencils from Nyx. ) For the price point it is still a great product!
Natalie M.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love this lip liner! I have 3 shades and they have all been amazing so far. I bought them because KathleenLights recommended them and am so glad I did. I think they're comparable to the MAC pencil lip liners. They're great quality lip liners regardless of the price, but the price makes them that much better!
Whitney K.
Northlake, TX
Was in the market to find a nice lip liner to go with my matte lipstick and low & behold I found this gem. Not only was it priced incredibly well, it went well with the shade I had. Easy to apply and stays on for quite some time as well. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for affordable yet quality lip liner!!
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
I'm a big fan of these lip liners, Satin Mauve being my favorite color of the 4 that I own. I find them to be creamy and long lasting. You definitely need these if you're a fan of liquid lipsticks to help keep them from bleeding. You do have to sharpen these, which doesn't bother me but I know it would some.
Libby W.
This shade is one of my favorites. I always find myself reaching for this, even though I have much more expensive lip liners. The only downside is that they are so creamy that sometimes the tip will break and you have to resharpen it. I would not recommend carrying this in your purse either because it melts very easily. However, for the $1.49 that I paid for this, I'm not disappointed!
Rosivel D.
I've heard that these are really good quality for the price. Are they creamy?
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you match it to your lipstick shade, or go darker or lighter? I'm just not sure on using them
Alyssa B.
Bayonne, NJ
I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really found one that sticked. My friend recommended this to me, but i dont know how I feel about a pencil. Any thoughts ??
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Other that Ulta, where else do they sell Essence?
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable and creamy! I likebto wear this shade on natural makeup days.