BY ESSENCE #49 in Lip Liner

Lip Liner - Essence Lip Liner glides on smoothly and precisely to ensure perfect lip contours and endless hours of lipstick fun. The wooden lip liner is ideal for smudge-proof and long-lasting lip makeup.(0.035 oz.) - Lip Liner see more...

• I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really fo...3 Answers
  • Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable ...1 Answers
  • Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you m...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Jennie M.
LOVE!!! Best lip liner at a great price! I love the colours and the way it goes on! I carry these everywhere I go!
Kayley H.
This is cheap and creamy, good choice of colours and it lasts long, lots of product and it’s great for the price
Salma D.
My favorite lip liners! they're so affordable and creamy. I even end up filling in my entire lips with this
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Such an amazing lipliner! Long lasting, and goes on so smoothly. I ended up buying every color they had!
Chelsea M.
Love this lip liner!! very comparable to NYX. only a couple dollars can find at the drug store!! my fav!
Angelika C.
Hrubieszow
It's such a nice colour, goes on smooth and lasts absolutely all day. It's amazing quality for that price
Elite B.
Fanar
They are good lip liners, easy to use and the best thing about them is their amazing affordable price.
Jessica D.
Windsor, KY
Some of the best lip liners at the drug store and for 1.99 it is a steal. I've bought ever since shade
Sinéad M.
i use the retractable lip liners and these are great super cheap and creamy colour pigment is fab
Isabella R.
Winnipeg, MB
Ive purchased this liplinervlike 5 times i like it a lot! Old formula was less dry but still good
Rosivel D.
I've heard that these are really good quality for the price. Are they creamy?
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you match it to your lipstick shade, or go darker or lighter? I'm just not sure on using them
Alyssa B.
Bayonne, NJ
I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really found one that sticked. My friend recommended this to me, but i dont know how I feel about a pencil. Any thoughts ??
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Other that Ulta, where else do they sell Essence?
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable and creamy! I likebto wear this shade on natural makeup days.