BY ESSENCE #49 in Lip Liner

Lip Liner - Essence Lip Liner glides on smoothly and precisely to ensure perfect lip contours and endless hours of lipstick fun. The wooden lip liner is ideal for smudge-proof and long-lasting lip makeup.(0.035 oz.) - Lip Liner see more...

• I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really fo...3 Answers
  • Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable ...1 Answers
  • Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you m...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Khadija S.
My lovely lip liner its amazing in his texure , strong colore on the lips , cheap its perfect i love it and i will buy it again and again
Rania A.
Cairo
Very good lipliner , its long lasting
Very good price compered yo its perfection
I tried the red color very beautiful
Really liked
Mila T.
This is a great cheap lipliner. The texture is creamy and it's really nice on my lips. You also have a lot of colors too choose from
Sara M.
Kitchener , ON
Beautiful colour! It's a gorgeous plummy nude perfect to match a lot of shades. Only downfall is that the wear isn't too long.
Amanda H.
Toronto
This is the perfect neutral lip shade, so it works for lots of lipsticks, at an amazing price point. Charlotte Tilbury who??
Sky G.
Somerset, Bristol
It is really pigmented, colour looks good, it is so cheap! I reccomend It, it can come off a bit but it is good for the price
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
This formula is amazing! The color, satin mauve, goes perfect with every single lip stick! Awesome price that can't be beat
Shrouk M.
Very long lasting , the color is so pigmented , u can wear it on its own, feels good on the lips doesn't feel rough.
Redwana R.
Luton, Beds
I absolutely love this colour.
it is a perfect shade for me, it I snot drying and does go on the lips very smoothly.
jessica j.
This is my fave lip liner for over drawing my lips, its also good for 90's grunge style makeup. Very creamy formula.
Rosivel D.
I've heard that these are really good quality for the price. Are they creamy?
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you match it to your lipstick shade, or go darker or lighter? I'm just not sure on using them
Alyssa B.
Bayonne, NJ
I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really found one that sticked. My friend recommended this to me, but i dont know how I feel about a pencil. Any thoughts ??
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Other that Ulta, where else do they sell Essence?
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable and creamy! I likebto wear this shade on natural makeup days.