BY ESSENCE #49 in Lip Liner

Lip Liner - Essence Lip Liner glides on smoothly and precisely to ensure perfect lip contours and endless hours of lipstick fun. The wooden lip liner is ideal for smudge-proof and long-lasting lip makeup.(0.035 oz.) - Lip Liner see more...

• I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really fo...3 Answers
  • Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable ...1 Answers
  • Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you m...6 Answers
Buy on Target
abby w.
Love the essence lip liners especially satin mauve you can wear them on there own or with a lipstick on top they are great lip liners love all there shades have loads of them as they are so affordable !
Christina S.
Winnipeg
Love Essence lip liners. Have a few but want all of them. Very smooth and creamy and nice colors. Wish they were the automatic sharpening kind though as I can taste the wood shavings after I sharpen them!
Sharon A.
I have this exact colour. I bought it for fall/ winter and I don't regret it at all!!! I have a lot of lipliners and this one is by far one of my favorites!! Goes on so creamy and smooth and lasts a really long time. It's highly pigmented as well so sometimes I put this on and just put a lip gloss on top!
Esra K.
UK
This lipliner is really cheap and affordable
i have baught it for £1 😅
theres a really good colour range👍🏻
however the product is not as creamy as it should be.😢
Ellen M.
Kingston, ON
This colour is my jam! this is my favorite brand and my favorite colour for lip liner. it lasts for hours , and it isn't too bold or to dark. #lovemylips
Nela K.
Gregorovce
Ugh, I love this lip liner. Colour, formula and even lasting is surprisingly good, but it kinda dries my lips so that's the only thing that bothers me.
Ana B.
Corcagnano
Omg !!?!😍 😍 😍 this one is sooo cool , i like the color so much and is perfect for me and i think that this can be used by teenagers (14-15 (girls))
Janali B.
Ottawa
Looks great and feels great!!! It matches there lip stick great!!! Love all the colour they have and there amazing price for the product as well!!
Milana Z.
Really good lip pencil, it has perfect texture and it doesn't dry my lips...also it has a fantastic range of colours...and is only $1.50 :)
Paige H.
Toronto, ON
I mean the price is about $3 so you can't really complain about the results. Have to re apply a few times but comes in a variety of colours
Rosivel D.
I've heard that these are really good quality for the price. Are they creamy?
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you match it to your lipstick shade, or go darker or lighter? I'm just not sure on using them
Alyssa B.
Bayonne, NJ
I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really found one that sticked. My friend recommended this to me, but i dont know how I feel about a pencil. Any thoughts ??
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Other that Ulta, where else do they sell Essence?
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable and creamy! I likebto wear this shade on natural makeup days.