BY ESSENCE #49 in Lip Liner

Lip Liner - Essence Lip Liner glides on smoothly and precisely to ensure perfect lip contours and endless hours of lipstick fun. The wooden lip liner is ideal for smudge-proof and long-lasting lip makeup.(0.035 oz.) - Lip Liner see more...

• I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really fo...3 Answers
  • Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable ...1 Answers
  • Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you m...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Fatimah A.
This is my all time favorite lip liner it cost only £1! from wilkinsons. You can use it as a lip liner or you can fill all your lips in. The top tips i can give is to use a nude shade as a base and lip balm, then colour your lip in with the essence lip liner this gives it a super matte effect and stops your lips from feeling dry.
Ana D.
This lipliner is so cheap, but so good! They're wooden lip liners, but they're so smooth when you're using it. Texture of these is like classic lipstick. You can also wear them like a matte lipstick and they work perfectly. I think that this product needs to be raved about!
Solmaz M.
I really like this lipliner. He looks good on my lips and somehow it reminds me slightly of Kylie's lips and tbh I need to admit her lip colours and just in general her make up is always on fleek. Definteky recommend this lipliner, nice lip colour for fall actually as well :)
Catherine L.
I have 6 Essence lip liners and want to buy them all! For only a couple dollars these liners are awesome. They are creamy enough, stay on long enough, and come in a decent amount of shades. I only started using lip liners a year ago, and these are my favorites so far.
Gemma D.
My goto lip liners!
I have ditched my Mac lip liners for these they are super creamy and stay on all day long! They are so affordable and come in so many different shades I'd really recommend these lip liners
Aimee C.
I am in love with this lip liner !! It is a gorgeous colour and I personally would wear it on its own. It is super creamy and very comfortable on the lips. It is super long lasting and I love it !
Maria A.
I absolutely love the essence lip liners. These liners are soft and glide on perfectly. I love how they feel on my lips. They are a great buy for an amazing price. They last fairly long, and come in a wide variety of colours. I would buy them again and again.
Merel v.
Incredible good quality for the price! It's goes smoothly, great color payoff and it is pretty longlasting. However, it's a bit drying and I think the catrice lipliners are slightly better (they are more creamy)
Lisa S.
Vadena, bolzano
I really like this color, it's neither too light, nor too dark. The color matches with many lipsticks. The formula is very creamy and long lasting. The application is very easy and it's awesome for this low price.
Sondra C.
Milton, ON
These lip liners are fabulous. The colours are very nice. They go on well and they stay put. They are very inexpensive but are great quality. Proof that inexpensive makeup can be just as good as prestige brands.
Rosivel D.
I've heard that these are really good quality for the price. Are they creamy?
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you match it to your lipstick shade, or go darker or lighter? I'm just not sure on using them
Alyssa B.
Bayonne, NJ
I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really found one that sticked. My friend recommended this to me, but i dont know how I feel about a pencil. Any thoughts ??
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Other that Ulta, where else do they sell Essence?
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable and creamy! I likebto wear this shade on natural makeup days.