BY ESSENCE #49 in Lip Liner

Lip Liner - Essence Lip Liner glides on smoothly and precisely to ensure perfect lip contours and endless hours of lipstick fun. The wooden lip liner is ideal for smudge-proof and long-lasting lip makeup.(0.035 oz.) - Lip Liner see more...

• I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really fo...3 Answers
  • Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable ...1 Answers
  • Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you m...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Hayley D.
I own one of the lip liners in a nude pink, I like it but it isn't the best, it's great for the price but I feel like it stands out on my dry lips and makes them look even worse, I want to try more but my essence stand only carries two shades and the other is always sold out, if you're looking for a cheap and easy lip liner I would just spend the 2-3$ on this one!
Dovilė S.
Kaunas
The best lip liner at the drugstore!! It is so affordable and so beautiful you just cant pas this up. Although I think they changed the formula of these lip pencils, they are much harder now. If you find the ones with the silver cap like in the picture absolutely grab them, they are amazing!
Lisa P.
OMG do I love this... YEAHS !!!
I bought all the colours and they are amazing. there matte and long lasting. they don't go on ways but it is easy if you get what I mean? it is easy to apply in that since. I would defiantly buy the product again in a heart beat!!
Shao Jun W.
For the price you pay, this is a pretty good liner. The texture is smooth and it glides on easily. The shades are pretty pigmented. The color range itself is also beautiful. It doesn't last all day, but it does last long. Definitely worth the few dollars.
Andrea M.
Paris
The Essence Lip Liners are INCREDIBLE. Not to mention that they are also super affordable. All the colors I have tried are great. I even finished Cute Pink, which is quite a feat for someone with as much makeup as me. I have heard they reformulated these (not for the better), so make sure you get the kind with the silver cap!
Zoe
I love the essence lipliners and they are my favorite to use. I have never been much of a fan of lipliners so I have always used drugstore liners from rimmel until I found essence liners which are cheaper. I love the way in which they apply and they look great with lipstick and all over the lips with some lip gloss.
Courtney B.
Mount Pearl, NL
I thought the pencil would be too dry on your lips but it really isn't. Very easy to use and it feels really nice on your lips. It costed less then 4 dollars and it's so worth the price. Highly highly recommend this lip liner.
Elina G.
HOw can something this cheap be so good,love this color the quality of these lip liners are amazing .Essence In The N*de(I could not write the full work cuz it violates the rules) lip liner is actually my all time fave n*de lipliner to see i wish they came out with more colors i would buy them all
Mackenzie D.
Nova Scotia, Canada
I absolutely love these lip liners and they're definitely worth it. They glide on super easy and creamy which makes it easy to apply. The colours are very nice. On top of all that they only cost a few dollars.
Hattie C.
Best lipliners, no high end or low end lipliner beats it. I constantly talk to them so creamy and pigmented and I'm not even ashamed to say i have every single shade there is and will forever be my favorites
Rosivel D.
I've heard that these are really good quality for the price. Are they creamy?
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you match it to your lipstick shade, or go darker or lighter? I'm just not sure on using them
Alyssa B.
Bayonne, NJ
I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really found one that sticked. My friend recommended this to me, but i dont know how I feel about a pencil. Any thoughts ??
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Other that Ulta, where else do they sell Essence?
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable and creamy! I likebto wear this shade on natural makeup days.