BY ESSENCE #49 in Lip Liner

Lip Liner - Essence Lip Liner glides on smoothly and precisely to ensure perfect lip contours and endless hours of lipstick fun. The wooden lip liner is ideal for smudge-proof and long-lasting lip makeup.(0.035 oz.) - Lip Liner see more...

• I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really fo...3 Answers
  • Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable ...1 Answers
  • Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you m...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Ruxandra M.
This my favorite lip pencil ever, color wise. It's very pigmented and I love how it applies and it fades so uniformly. The only thing I don't like is: packaging, wish it was a twist up. But I really recommend it.
Tayla S.
I love this colour on my lips. It actually looks natural and blends in nicely without looking too fake. I don't like a lot of nude colors in lip liners but this one gets approved by me
ghada D.
tunis
Couleur magnifique, il ya plusieurs couleurs, mais il ne reste pas longtemps :/ MAX 1h30 ou 2h grand MAX , il est facile à appliquer , et les lèvres restent souples .
Mary A.
These lip liner are amazing! Satin Mauve, this special shade is one of my favorites but I also love Femme Fatale and Honey berry. I love those ones because out of all the one that I own (quite a lot) they are most creamy and buttery! I actually wear them on their own and they look so beautiful and matte on my lips. They leave no stains and the don't hace any bothering smell.
However, I got them in the new formulation and I have to say that those are not as good as the original one, or at least those that I have tried out. But in general I love them and I recommend them, awesome quality for a really cheap price!
Hannah Mae B.
this is so perfect in everyday makeup look.. i love that it is not so pink.. :) and also it is super affordable and easy to use.. so i recommend this to girls out there who is on a budget.. ;)
Stefani M.
First of all, this shade is EVERYTHING. I can not stress enough how much I like this shade. I like it so much that it doesn't matter that these lip pencils are very dry, don't glide on and dry out my lips a bit. But the shade... this is the type of lip liner that matches every lip I believe. You can wear it all by itself, with a little lipbalm on and of course with lipstick. I also use the lipstick cool nude 05 from essence on top of this and looks amazing. Also these lip liners are cheap. As I said the formula is not the best that you can find in the drugstore, but for an everyday use if you don't want to splurge on a lip liner, this does the job. Also this color is everything 😍 Highly recommend it :)
Nicole T.
Halifax, NS
Absolutely in love with this liner. It matches almost all my pink and nude lip products (I have even worn this alone on my lips for just a hint of colour). It's $1.99 CND, ummm heck yeah!!! and like all my other essence liners (eye and lip) it is a wonderful long lasting product. I also am a fan of the wooden pencils as they are easy to sharpen.
Ana Maria B.
Balotesti
So,about the essence lipliner,I love it!The color is amazing.The only struggle I had with it it was that it breaks easily,exccepting that,I love this shade so so much,I guess it's my favorite essence lipliner shade in fact so yeah,I would for sure advice people to try it.I actualy use it sometimes without lipstick just because of this crazy shade 😋
Mariana Z.
Chiclayo, Peru
I love any lip liner from essence because their are so cheap and have great quality better than a lot of other lip liners that i tried before. What i really like about them is how moisturizing and creammy they are. I'm actually use them as lipstick some times because the give a nice and precise finish. I totally recommend you to try this out!
Adriana L.
Mexico City
This lipliner is a must, it is one of those colors that goes with everything, it helps to darken any light lipstick, contour the lips before applying dark colors and by itself with a little gloss on top. The product itself is smooth and doesn't budge. A must.
Rosivel D.
I've heard that these are really good quality for the price. Are they creamy?
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you match it to your lipstick shade, or go darker or lighter? I'm just not sure on using them
Alyssa B.
Bayonne, NJ
I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really found one that sticked. My friend recommended this to me, but i dont know how I feel about a pencil. Any thoughts ??
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Other that Ulta, where else do they sell Essence?
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable and creamy! I likebto wear this shade on natural makeup days.