BY ESSENCE #49 in Lip Liner

Lip Liner - Essence Lip Liner glides on smoothly and precisely to ensure perfect lip contours and endless hours of lipstick fun. The wooden lip liner is ideal for smudge-proof and long-lasting lip makeup.(0.035 oz.) - Lip Liner see more...

• I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really fo...3 Answers
  • Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable ...1 Answers
  • Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you m...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Johanna E.
Kiel
These lipliners are very good Quality for its Affordable Price! Matte and smooth! Long lasting as well... I have a Video of Swatches on my lips of some shades i got on my YT Channel!

Ammara K.
Johannesburg
This is a really nice colour but besides just this colour essence lip liners are great. I own 4 and I use them as lipsticks because it's just so nice. I would recommend these to anyone because they are very affordable also.
Rachel A.
I love the essence lipliners!! They are so underrated and so so stunning , I've bought repeats of those so many times , I love them that much!! The formula is AMAZING , so creamy and easy to apply , and are so pigmented too!!
Monika G.
Ljubljana
I'm in love with this color. It glides on your lips. I almost ran out of it alread. It is a long lasting product. I tought i wouldn't like it but after i tryed it i fell in love. It's a great product for very low budget. I would totaly recommend it.
Lamia B.

Amazing lipliner with a little price. I love the nude colors, this
lipliner gives a beautiful natural colors to my lips without drying them. It
lasts for long hours, the packaging is nice.  It is affordable and I will
buy it again. I recommend it for others
Alishia N.
Essence lip liners are my favourite. So cheap in terms of price but extremely good quality and application. Satin mauve is definitely my favorite shade. The packaging is pretty basic but I like that it is the same color as the actual shade.
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Looovvveee this lip liner so much as it is a great match for a more natural looking lip colour but with a bit of spice added to it. Lasts all day even through eating and drinking. Very very easy to use and a perfect colour for many looks.
Kristyna F.
Clearwater , BC
Essence lip liners are amazing considering price, shade selection and colour payoff. I'm not that into liners and can't justify paying some $15 for a Mac one while I can get 7 essence liners. They are more on a dryer side (some could say too dry even waxy) but I prefer it over creamy liners. Honey berry and satin mauve are more creamier for some reason. These create a perfect base for lipstick, liquid lipstick, gloss or even can be worn on its own. I buy them at my local drugstore for $1.99. You just CANT go wrong.
Margherita T.
The formula is very comfortable and creamy, it makes my lipsticks last all day. It's ridiculously cheap, if I have to be honest I would pay a lot more for every lipliners/lipsticks from Essence, they are fantastic.
Jasmin J.
These lip liners are really creamy and glide on so smoothly. They're really pigmented. The only problem is that they don't last very long. But they're very inexpensive so it's worth having a few in your collection.
Rosivel D.
I've heard that these are really good quality for the price. Are they creamy?
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you match it to your lipstick shade, or go darker or lighter? I'm just not sure on using them
Alyssa B.
Bayonne, NJ
I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really found one that sticked. My friend recommended this to me, but i dont know how I feel about a pencil. Any thoughts ??
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Other that Ulta, where else do they sell Essence?
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable and creamy! I likebto wear this shade on natural makeup days.