BY ESSENCE #49 in Lip Liner

Lip Liner - Essence Lip Liner glides on smoothly and precisely to ensure perfect lip contours and endless hours of lipstick fun. The wooden lip liner is ideal for smudge-proof and long-lasting lip makeup.(0.035 oz.) - Lip Liner see more...

• I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really fo...3 Answers
  • Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable ...1 Answers
  • Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you m...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Sara R.
Phoenix , AZ
So creamy ! The color selection is awesome! Only problem is that they are so buttery, sometimes they run a bit. That’s a problem when the sole purpoSe of a lip liner is to stay in place.
Kim T.
Corvallis, OR
I love the Essence lipliners, and satin mauve is definitely my favorite shade! Super wearable on its own, but looks amazing layered underneath MAC Modesty cremesheen lipstick.
Michaela M.
Lakewood
For me the best lip liner on the market. It stays on your lips pretty long, and is easy to apply. I don’t think you can get any better product for this cheap. 10 stars out of 5.
Suha O.
Des Plaines , IL
These lip liners are bom. So creamy and buttery they glide on the lips and stay all day and they’re very adorable I have all the colored they’re my favorite. I recommend this product for sure and will definitely buy again Essence Lipliner - 06 Satin Mauve
Naomi G.
I really enjoyed how creamy this lipliner was. I had mine in the shade a girl's dream. The shade is a beautiful deep fuchsia. The lipliner didn't tug at my lips or feel drying. It really helped to make my lipstick last.
Joy P.
I love this lip liner . It is just amazing honestly it glides on smooth and applies easily! Found this randomly and had to buy because it's one of my favorite brands ! Glad I did, I use this almost everyday and now it's all up!
Maiah V.
oklahoma city, OK
not rating specifically this shade. but the whole range is amazing. the colors are gorgeous and have a great formula. they glide on so easy and buttery. also so inexpensive for the value! they stay on your lips for at least 4-6 hours. and they're transfer proof. i got mine at ulta and have been repurchasing ever since. highly reccomend.
Katherine V.
Glendale, AZ
This shade is the perfect lip liner for any lip color that I am wearing (light or dark)! I like to line my lips and fill them in so that my lipstick lasts longer, but I can't do that with this because it will leave my lips so dry! I would recommend only lining your lips with this, and remember to use a lip balm before you start.
Johana M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have the Wish Me A Rose color.  I find that it doesn't go on as smooth as I would like.  If I take a lighter to it and then use it, it goes on quite amazingly.  It causes no skin reactions.  It is very well priced.  I just wish I didn't have to melt it to use it.
Perla C.
I recently went online and bought this lip liner and it is wonderful. I love the color it's easy to apply. It was my first lip pencil from essence and I will be buying more. It's not expensive from the quality and pigmentation you get. I really recommend this product.
Rosivel D.
I've heard that these are really good quality for the price. Are they creamy?
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you match it to your lipstick shade, or go darker or lighter? I'm just not sure on using them
Alyssa B.
Bayonne, NJ
I've been using a lot of different lip liners but never really found one that sticked. My friend recommended this to me, but i dont know how I feel about a pencil. Any thoughts ??
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Other that Ulta, where else do they sell Essence?
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great lip liner, great color. This formula is really comfortable and creamy! I likebto wear this shade on natural makeup days.