BY ESSENCE #37 in Lip Liner

The cool lipliner colors ensure clear contours and beautiful, shapely lips. A practical effect: the lipliner is smudge-proof and especially long-lasting.

Silica, C10-18 Triglycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Tocopherol, Talc, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

• What drugstore find(s) do you swear by? (For example, a hidden g...5 Answers
  • Is this worth my money?3 Answers
  • Where can I find all essence product?5 Answers
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Truly the best lip liners I have ever tried! It is so smooth when applied and sharpens easily. The shade I have is the exact dupe for Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit liner in Candy K, which saved me a lot of money by buying this! This essence liner is only $1 and isnt good just for the price, it is a really good liner regardless of how much it costs. I love the color range and will be buying more!
Chelsea S.
I was so disappointed with these! The colors were great and the price was even better, but they were so dry! I had to press so hard to use them and they weren't comfortable on my lips either. The caps do not stay on the pencil no matter how careful you are, and my pencils actually broke from pressing so hard! The tips broke right off and I have had to keep sharpening them over and over to try and make them work. I eventually just threw them out! Maybe I got a bad one or an older formula, but everyone raves about these and I don't understand why!
Heidi H.
Tampa, FL
Definitely one of the best lip liners for the price. It is on the dry side. But, it packs a lot of pigment and it does not tug on your lips. I do recommend that your lips must be moisturize or else it cling to the dead skin.
lizette l.
I kinda like this product but the only concern is that it really hard to put on this lip liner and lip liner supposed to be easy to apply on the lips but i really like the color and one more thing it feels super dry on the lips
Emily S.
Review for: 06 Satin Mauve more...
Very nice, affordable lip liner. Picked this up at target looking for a nude, mauvy liner that would go with MAC’s twig. Unfortunately this is really leaning towards purple.
Kim T.
Corvallis, OR
Review for: Other more...
These liners are great and sit very comfortably on the lips!  I wear them alone filled in with a gloss over top, or as actual lipliners for my lipsticks.
Samantha C.
I have a few of these pencils because they are so affordable. There are a ton of shades however if you like using lip liners as all over colors, I would be careful because they are on the drier side. But still great if you moisturize!
Jessica E.
BEST. LIPLINER. EVER! It's smooth, lasts all day, has great color payoff, and it's under $2!!!! That's insane!

In the photo I am wearing "soft berry" liner with a gloss overtop.
Jessica B.
Review for: Other more...
Not the best or worst drugstore lip pencil I have tried. I think that, part of my problem, is that I am not much of a lip liner fan in any shape or form. Which is unfortunate for me but it is what it is!

On my recent Essence haul, I picked up a few of the pencils to match with a few of their lip products. I will say that the pricepoint is great and the quality is there in terms of colour. Only one gave me trouble with it being a bit stiff/drying and the others were a bit more creamy; applying them was pretty hit or miss for me.

They are very standard and a bit 'meh' for me, but they are definitely a must-have for anyone out there on a budget that loves lip pencils.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Browsing Ulta for cheap buys, I snagged this because of the color alone. Satin Mauve is similar to the majority of the colors I wear and it's great by itself, over a balm, for a "my lips but better" look. The color glides on smoothly and prevents bleeding around your lip line. You can't beat the price so all the stars for Essence!
Rosivel D.
I've heard that these are really good quality for the price. Are they creamy?
Beck M.
How easy is this to use?
Rebecca Z.
Joliet , IL
Is it a long lasting lip liner
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you match it to your lipstick shade, or go darker or lighter? I'm just not sure on using them
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
How good are these lip liners and how long do they last?