BY ESSENCE #25 in Lip Liner

The cool lipliner colors ensure clear contours and beautiful, shapely lips. A practical effect: the lipliner is smudge-proof and especially long-lasting.

Silica, C10-18 Triglycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Tocopherol, Talc, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

• What drugstore find(s) do you swear by? (For example, a hidden g...6 Answers
  • Is this worth my money?3 Answers
  • Where can I find all essence product?5 Answers
Essence Lipliner
  • "Love Essence lip liners they are so creamy. This color is such a pretty color could use on its own paired with lip gloss." in 115 reviews
Krystal R.
Minneapolis , MN
Review for: 11 In The Nude more...
Love love LOVE! First of all, this formula is incredible. Usually pencil liners are dry and stiff, but not this one. It glides on with ease and wears comfortably. This particular shade, in the nude, is the PERFECT nude! I love to line and fill in my lips with this shade and then top it with a gloss. Like the gently gloss bomb and one of colourpops glitter ultra glossy lip toppers. So good and beyond affordable. This is my go to liner.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: 11 In The Nude, 05 Soft Berry more...
Love these lip liners. So soft and creamy and easy to apply. I have a hard time finding the brand but I love the price point of these liner and the colors are great for nude wearers like myself. Similar to Mac liner and even Nyx but cheaper than mac and better quality then Nyx in my opinion
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
Review for: 11 In The Nude more...
I LOVE THIS LIPLINER! Goes on smooth, highly pigmented, affordable, and comes in so many shades! My favorite is 11, in the nude. I often times shade my all of my lips with the pencil, top with gloss or chapstick, and call it a day. Super affordable!
Chelsea S.
I was so disappointed with these! The colors were great and the price was even better, but they were so dry! I had to press so hard to use them and they weren't comfortable on my lips either. The caps do not stay on the pencil no matter how careful you are, and my pencils actually broke from pressing so hard! The tips broke right off and I have had to keep sharpening them over and over to try and make them work. I eventually just threw them out! Maybe I got a bad one or an older formula, but everyone raves about these and I don't understand why!
Heidi H.
Tampa, FL
Definitely one of the best lip liners for the price. It is on the dry side. But, it packs a lot of pigment and it does not tug on your lips. I do recommend that your lips must be moisturize or else it cling to the dead skin.
Amberly S.
Review for: 11 In The Nude, 06 Satin Mauve more...
Like the formula on these. Apply super smooth and pigmented. Not one I think works well on its own as it could feel dry after a little bit. Shade range could be expanded. Overall a great affordable option for lipliner.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Truly the best lip liners I have ever tried! It is so smooth when applied and sharpens easily. The shade I have is the exact dupe for Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit liner in Candy K, which saved me a lot of money by buying this! This essence liner is only $1 and isnt good just for the price, it is a really good liner regardless of how much it costs. I love the color range and will be buying more!
Emily S.
Review for: 06 Satin Mauve more...
Very nice, affordable lip liner. Picked this up at target looking for a nude, mauvy liner that would go with MAC’s twig. Unfortunately this is really leaning towards purple.
Kim T.
Corvallis, OR
Review for: Other more...
These liners are great and sit very comfortably on the lips!  I wear them alone filled in with a gloss over top, or as actual lipliners for my lipsticks.
Samantha C.
I have a few of these pencils because they are so affordable. There are a ton of shades however if you like using lip liners as all over colors, I would be careful because they are on the drier side. But still great if you moisturize!
Rosivel D.
I've heard that these are really good quality for the price. Are they creamy?
Beck M.
How easy is this to use?
Rebecca Z.
Joliet , IL
Is it a long lasting lip liner
Queen V.
Boston, MA
What drugstore find(s) do you swear by? (For example, a hidden gem I don't hear enough people talk about is Essence Lipliner)
Kori C.
Probably a dumb question but how do you use a lip liner? Do you match it to your lipstick shade, or go darker or lighter? I'm just not sure on using them