BY ESSENCE #82 in Mascara

Lash Princess Volume Mascara - Get the royal treatment! Essence's Lash Princess Volume Mascara is presented in a fantastic evening gown design and has a unique wand applicator designed for extra control to reach every lash. The prestige inspired cobra brush is specially shaped to lift, separate, and cover each individual lash for the most majestic volume.(0.41 oz.) - Lash Princess Volume Mascara see more...

Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara
  • " I got this in my ipsy bag and I liked it so much. This is a great drugstore mascara! I apply it only once, sometimes twice and it does the job I need. I don't know if it's the formula or the brush, but this mascara really adds good volume and good length to my lashes." in 100 reviews
  • "I haven't tried the green packaging, but this stuff is my jam. I will use it by itself or most of the time I use it on top of other high end mascaras. It adds just the right amount of umph, especially if the high end mascara I happen to be using at the time is only lengthening and not also volumizing. I don't know why people sleep on Essence like they do. This is such a good drugstore brand. " in 29 reviews
  • "This mascara is everything. The brush is amazing with all of the different sides and curved parts and it really gets the job done. It also does a great job of separating and volumizing and it doesn't make a mess on my hooded lids. I've been trying to find a mascara that doesn't let me down and while other more expensive ones are great I always end up having a bad experience that makes me doubt my love. Not this one. I've never questioned my dedication to it and at the price point I know I've found my perfect mascara. Also sometimes I like to use a sample size roller lash mascara just on the tips to give them a bit of curl." in 17 reviews
  • "This product really good inexpensive . Runs about 5 dollars . They sell at ulta . I got in my Ipsy bag . & I loved it so I rebought again . Makes your lashes look longer & fuller . Also curls them I will continue to buy this again! & again" in 13 reviews
Kiersten N.
This is my all time favorite mascara ever. It beats the Better than sex by too faced, the tarte tarteist, any maybelline, L’Oréal Lash Paradise. It’s so great. Adds so much volume to my lashes and makes them so incredibly long. I even have a backup to this because I love it so much. 10/10 recommend. It’s also so affordable. Like $4
Sara H.
Kennesaw, GA
I was so excited to try this mascara. I had read so many positive reviews and it is so inexpensive! However, I was severely disappointed. The formula is clumpy, but workable, so I could forgive that. The wand is a weird shape, but I think I could learn to like that. The thing that I could not forgive was that less than two hours after application, there were tiny black flecks all over my cheeks. By the end of the day, I may as well not have worn mascara, because it had all flaked off onto my face. While the price is amazing, it is not enough for me to deal with that. maybe one of the other formulas would work better.
Jourdan P.
Dallas, TX
So let me start by saying that I normally always opt for the expensive mascaras as I felt they always deliver and don’t flake/clump, but I was recommended this by a friend and with the price point, why not? Absolutely love it! This lengthens my lashes and despite what others say, hasn’t flaked on me at all. It’s actually a bit difficult to get off which can be a great thing especially in the summer months.
Jocelyn W.
Lincoln
For less than $5, this mascara is a STEAL. I’ve tried a lot of mascaras, but I keep coming back to this one because of its high quality for such a low price. Because of the curled wand, I don’t even find myself needing to use a lash curler. I first received this mascara in an Ipsy bag, but now I purchase it at Ulta.
Adele M.
Found out about this amazing product in a makeup group I was in. I decided to try it because it was highly recommended. I loved that it was extremely affordable! I pair this with another essence mascara and together I get the perfect lashes!! Essence The False Lashes Mascara Extreme Volume & Curl
Cat L.
this is my FAVORITE drug store mascara and even ranks above the better than sex mascara from too faced and is a fraction of the price! it not only lengthens and adds so much volume to the lash, but also does not clump! the only downside is that it dries out pretty fast, but for the price, how can you complain?!
Ruth H.
Williamsburg, VA
The Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara is one of the most amazing mascaras I have ever used! The curved wand gives my lashes so much curl, volume, and length. The price is amazing, and I can’t believe how great of value this product has! You can pick this up at Ulta or Target, and I highly reccommend this to anyone looking for a great mascara that lasts all day and makes your lashes look flirty and beautiful!
Moriah K.
Chandler, Arizona
Worst mascara ever! Did nothing for my lashes. Also didn’t like the wand or the formula! I would not recommend this mascara at all! If you want a mascara from essence I would recommend picking up the mascara in the blue tube called I heart extreme volume!
Mia W.
Woodhaven, MI
I only use this with the green tube of the lash princess. With the two combined it's fabulous, but each on their own, dont really work for my fickle lashes. Luckily for me, Ulta usually will have a buy one get one sale and that's when I'll buy the pair.
Summer R.
This mascara makes you look like you out on some false lashes. It’s incredible. For only $5, it’s a total steal. Plus the packaging is unique. It doesn’t clump up your lashes or give you raccoon eyes. Totally recommend to everyone
Xiomara G.
How great does this work for people with glasses? Does it flake?
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
Which is better? The volume effect or false effect? The green or pink? I have think straight lashes and want to give them some life so which one do y'all reccomend?
Miranda F.
Dose it cause any clumping, I can't have that..? Dose it flake off ? I don't like flaky things.. Dose it actually add Volume? I like my eyelashes to be loud. Do I need a lot of it? Can anyone recommend a mascara that makes my eyelashes look false? Please help a sista out!?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
How well does the brush work? Is it effective
boone g.
west monroe , LA
Opinions ? Worth they buy?