BY ESSENCE

Lash Princess Volume Mascara - Get the royal treatment! Essence's Lash Princess Volume Mascara is presented in a fantastic evening gown design and has a unique wand applicator designed for extra control to reach every lash. The prestige inspired cobra brush is specially shaped to lift, separate, and cover each individual lash for the most majestic volume.(0.41 oz.) - Lash Princess Volume Mascara see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kerra S.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
This mascara is everything. The brush is amazing with all of the different sides and curved parts and it really gets the job done. It also does a great job of separating and volumizing and it doesn't make a mess on my hooded lids. I've been trying to find a mascara that doesn't let me down and while other more expensive ones are great I always end up having a bad experience that makes me doubt my love. Not this one. I've never questioned my dedication to it and at the price point I know I've found my perfect mascara. Also sometimes I like to use a sample size roller lash mascara just on the tips to give them a bit of curl.
Kaila D.
This mascara is a MUST HAVE in every makeup aficionados. Your lashes will look as if they are falsies. They give your lashes the perfect pump for those vava voom lashes. The only down side this item has for me is that I can't find it here in Hawaii, but they are located at Ulta. Super cheap and definitely affordable with a pricey look to it. The brush is very different in my perspective, it's a plastic bristle that holds on to the lashes to coat every inch which makes it look as if your lash are longer. It's very innovative, reminds me of Lancomes mascara.
Jacklyn R.
I love this mascara!!! It is my holy grail mascara. I love the shape of the wand as it gets to every since on of my lashes to really coat them and looks amazing. The shape also helps get to my lower lashes without having the dreaded mascara residue on my under eye area. I have tried all kinds of mascara, drugstore and high end, and I can honestly say I prefer this over all of them. I recommend this to everyone and anyone looking to try a new mascara.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
I haven't tried the green packaging, but this stuff is my jam. I will use it by itself or most of the time I use it on top of other high end mascaras. It adds just the right amount of umph, especially if the high end mascara I happen to be using at the time is only lengthening and not also volumizing. I don't know why people sleep on Essence like they do. This is such a good drugstore brand.
Suzanne D.
Renton, wa
The curved brush had a ...learning curve, you could say. However, once I got used to it, it was great at reaching my inner corners. The packaging is also really nice, and I like that it has a good tactile feel to it. I'm not sure if I'd buy it again if only because I have so much other mascara that I love, but this was a really cute sample.
Dena S.
Calvert City , KY
I did not have a good experience with this mascara
About 2 hours after application I had flakes all underneath my eyes. The formula does not build well upon itself.
I will recommend the essence mascara in the green tube - lash princess false lash effect mascara It seems to be a great alternate for a drugstore mascara.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
I just tried this for the first time a few days ago after reading a rave review. This really surprise me! This says it's volumizing and it is, but it really lengthens. I haven't had any trouble with it chipping or flaking. My only issue is that something about the brush always seems to get product onto my eyelid.
Eloisa S.
Pharr, TX
The second I put on this mascara it was perfect! I actually need to restock on this one because I use it all the time! It does the perfect.job for length and makes my eyelashes feel so great I love when my eyelashes naturally touch my eyebrows and this helps me achieve that!
Jennifer W.
I wasn't too impressed with this mascara at all. It didn't do much of anything special. It really didn't even darken then that well. I felt like the formula also dried out way too quickly and before it should have despite my careful use. This is a no go.
Saress H.
Okay, so I only bought this for the packaging... ended up loving it & would definitely recommend. It works really well at separating my lashes as well as gives them length. The price is definitely a great deal! Overall, love the products from Essence!!
Xiomara G.
How great does this work for people with glasses? Does it flake?
Miranda F.
Dose it cause any clumping, I can't have that..? Dose it flake off ? I don't like flaky things.. Dose it actually add Volume? I like my eyelashes to be loud. Do I need a lot of it? Can anyone recommend a mascara that makes my eyelashes look false? Please help a sista out!?
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
Which is better? The volume effect or false effect? The green or pink? I have think straight lashes and want to give them some life so which one do y'all reccomend?
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
I'm looking for a good mascara that gives me volume. And I have had my eye on this one. So can anyone tell me if this is a winner? I already have long lashes so I need more volume!!!!
Maddi K.
Does this hold a curl well? I have really straight lashes and usually have to use a waterproof formula but I need something less expensive. Also, does it flake at all?