BY ESSENCE #68 in Mascara

Lash Princess Volume Mascara - Get the royal treatment! Essence's Lash Princess Volume Mascara is presented in a fantastic evening gown design and has a unique wand applicator designed for extra control to reach every lash. The prestige inspired cobra brush is specially shaped to lift, separate, and cover each individual lash for the most majestic volume.(0.41 oz.) - Lash Princess Volume Mascara see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "this the best mascara in this brand and in all of the drugstore mascaras sooo easy to apply with amazing brush and long lasting like forever i loooooove this mascara because it's lengthen and push-up my lashes really beautiful i will buy it forever.  " in 20 reviews
  • "this the best mascara in this brand and in all of the drugstore mascaras sooo easy to apply with amazing brush and long lasting like forever i loooooove this mascara because it's lengthen and push-up my lashes really beautiful i will buy it forever.  " in 4 reviews
Ruth H.
Williamsburg, VA
The Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara is one of the most amazing mascaras I have ever used! The curved wand gives my lashes so much curl, volume, and length. The price is amazing, and I can’t believe how great of value this product has! You can pick this up at Ulta or Target, and I highly reccommend this to anyone looking for a great mascara that lasts all day and makes your lashes look flirty and beautiful!
Kiersten N.
This is my all time favorite mascara ever. It beats the Better than sex by too faced, the tarte tarteist, any maybelline, L’Oréal Lash Paradise. It’s so great. Adds so much volume to my lashes and makes them so incredibly long. I even have a backup to this because I love it so much. 10/10 recommend. It’s also so affordable. Like $4
Amanda A.
Hawthorne, CA
It tried this mascara because I loved the purple version so much but the wand has an odd wavy wand that makes it hard to use. It's great for the right eye because it's big and thins down to the tip so it coats your longer lashed more than your inner eye shorter ones but I can't do my mascara with my left or turn my hand so I can never get my eyes to match.
In addition, I feel like it takes so many coats to get produced on and by the time it looks like you're wearing mascara it's flaked onto your face
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
I really love this mascara I was so impressed with the quality and the results of it. The company is super nice and I love what they stand for plus they are so adorable. I picked mine up at ulta for 4.99
Moriah K.
Helena , MT
Worst mascara ever! Did nothing for my lashes. Also didn’t like the wand or the formula! I would not recommend this mascara at all! If you want a mascara from essence I would recommend picking up the mascara in the blue tube called I heart extreme volume!
Hillary B.
Aventura, FL
I saw this on Facebook and thought I'd give it a try.  Shocker lol...actually I will try pretty most everything once lol.
What a great mascara.  I didn't notice that it was not waterproof and it stayed on all day!  No smudges etc until I took it off.  I can't say that for my expensive non-waterproof mascara.

This is a hit in my book and I will purchase again and recommend to my friends.
tiffany i.
asheville, NC
I bought this with the lengthening mascara and it was the best due EVER!! Itdoes dry or quickly however, it builds wonderfully and doesn’t flake once it’s one. My lashes looked fake with both of these on together
Isabel C.
I was shopping for gifts when I decided to buy an extra one for myself and give it a try. Giving to the exceptionally low price for a mascara! 🤯 The brush has a nice curve which makes it nice to twist for getting small hairs and edges. My lashes look super long. It’s not even a fiber mascara! 😍
Siouxi V.
San Antonio, TX
Had to pick it up after all the hype. It's very easy to use and get a pretty effect from. For me it's a little dry and can create small weird clumps at the tips of the lashes. I prefer fluttery lashes so I probably won't pick this one up again.
Jordyn W.
West Chester , PA
Honestly for a drugstore priced mascara this stuff is amazing. I️ was seriously impressed with how full it made my lashes look. I️ think I️ will reach for this instead of my benefits theyre real mascar
Xiomara G.
How great does this work for people with glasses? Does it flake?
Miranda F.
Dose it cause any clumping, I can't have that..? Dose it flake off ? I don't like flaky things.. Dose it actually add Volume? I like my eyelashes to be loud. Do I need a lot of it? Can anyone recommend a mascara that makes my eyelashes look false? Please help a sista out!?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
How well does the brush work? Is it effective
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
Opinions ? Worth they buy?
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
I'm looking for a good mascara that gives me volume. And I have had my eye on this one. So can anyone tell me if this is a winner? I already have long lashes so I need more volume!!!!