Essence Lash Princess Sculpted Volume Mascara

$4.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

Sculpt your lashes to perfection with the Essence Lash Princess Sculpted Volume Mascara! With the special shaped sculpting brush, you can easily build up volume and bring out your most stunning and individual lash look. Due to the creamy black texture, you can create the lash style you love - ranging from a highly dramatic volume to an ultimate fanned out and extremely defined look.

Aqua (water), paraffin, glyceryl stearate, synthetic beeswax, stearic acid, acacia senegal gum , butylene glycol, palmitic acid, polybutene, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, vp/eicosene copolymer, ozokerite, aminomethyl propanol, tropolone, hydrogenated vegetable oil, stearyl stearate, hydroxyethylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, ci 77499 (iron oxides)

I've got the False Lash Green version of this, the False Lash Blue waterproof version, and this purple Sculpted Volume one - are there any others in the line that I can try?
What are the effects of this one?
Does this flake on any of you? I love the way it looks but it is so flaky on me.
Start your review of Essence Lash Princess Sculpted Volume Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This mascara is awesome! The wand grabs every lash, and the volume you get from this is amazing. You can't beat the price, even within the realm of drugstore mascaras. I'd say this even beats many of the higher end products. This is definitely my favorite drugstore mascara by far. ” in 20 reviews
“...used. Plus: it's easy to remove, which is important to me. I don't like waterproof mascara's that I can't wash off. Only minus is that it isn't a clump defying mascara, sometimes my lashes kinda stick together.” in 4 reviews
“This is one of my new favorite mascaras. First off you cannot beat the price of this mascara. It coats, curls and volumizes my lashes beautifully. I have no problem with this mascara flaking, transferring, or running throughout the day.” in 3 reviews
14605 Abbey Ln Apt A07
Purchased at: Walmart
I had gotten the idea to try Essence mascara from watching other beauty influencers. I was excited to try it out based on what I'd heard, but sadly disappointed with how it performed for me. I found the mascara to be wet and clumpy, making my eyelashes look messy. It doesn't dry down as well or as quickly as other mascaras that I find myself reaching for more often. The packaging is subtle but with a cute design. Unfortunately, I won't be purchasing this product again.
San Benito, TX
I just bought this mascara because it was recommended to me. It didn’t lengthen as much as I wanted it to but it gave me really beautiful, natural - full looking lashes! It didn’t clump at all. I had good separation in my lashes. Perfect for when you want something natural looking and flattering!
Lewisville
amazing mascara! adds extreme volume and length without any clumpiness or spider leg looking lashes! absolutely shocked at the length of my lashes after using it. this mascara is perfect for any glam event because it lasts without smudging and is easy to use to get full dramatic lashes
50131
I LOVE this product. Makes your lashes so much stronger and bolder. I have hazel eyes and it really makes them pop! I wouldn't improve anything about this product because it's so wonderful!! I think is honestly one of the best mascaras out on the line today.
Full, Long
Deland, FL
Love this, great price, does a great job at adding volume.. seems comparable to urban decay perversion but maybe not quite as good in my opinion. My only issue is that it flakes a bit after a while. But for the price is think it’s An amazing mascara
Reading
Essence Lash Princess Sculpted Volume Mascara uploaded by Amanda M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product! With just one application it makes a dramatic difference! Fanning out the outer part of your lash and really giving it a volumized whispey effect and just very formulated to fill your lashes in! Product lasts all day and comes off effortlessly with the right makeup remover.
Full, Long, Curled
Jacksonville, FL
This mascara is a little clumpy, but not terribly so. It gives my eyelashes a nice falsie look. Every time I wear it people (who aren’t makeup gurus I should point out) think I’m wearing false eyelashes.
Long
super affordable!!! Cruelty free and great quality!!! I wish "essence" would be easier to get. Only Ulta has it where i live. I wish Walmart would have it available in their stores BUT at Ulta, at least they are mostly untouched and they have deals a lot, on top of the low prices!!!
Full
Monroe
i love masscara so much... my opion this is the best drug store mascara ive ever used... it gives you a fake lash look and it separates them alot. it can give you a spitery look when you dont aply it corrertly.. i would buy this again.. i gone through it in 5 mounthsss. amazing.
Curled
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the hardest time finding mascaras that actually do what they say. This is one of my favorites at the moment. It’s easy to apply doesn’t cause a big mess like other mascara wands and stays all day. My biggest complaint is it does have a tendency to get flaky and starts leaving little specs on my under eye area by the end of the day. But for the price nothing beats it right now!
Full
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Essence Lash Princess Sculpted Volume Mascara What is your experience with this mascara for people with sensitive eyes?
Lily K. • a year ago
It doesn't irritate my eyes and looks flawless all day.