BeautyEyeMascaraEssence
Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara

Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara

Royal sister! There’s a fabulous addition to the family of lash princess mascaras in black. The special, conic shape of the fiber brush provides lashes with length and dramatic volume as well as a false-lash effect. And just like her sister, the packaging of the drama queen is decorated with a gorgeous evening dress – this time in black-mint. Princess(ence) deluxe!

Aqua (Water), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Butylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polybutene, Aminomethyl Propanol, Stearic Acid, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-4, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Does anyone know if the essence lash princess mascara is worth the hype it gets? Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara ?
Are you also part of the essence #voxbox campaign? 😍 Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
What is your go to mascara? Length, volume Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
Start your review of Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I went out on a limb and bought this as I had ran out of my usual younique 3d fiber lash and was quite taken back when I saw the results of what this cheap mascara did. It fills in all the spots gives lots of volume and fullness. I would pick this over younique any day now !!in reviews
I decided to try this mascara because I already use the gel liner from this brand. This mascara is great! It lengthens my lashes and makes them look fuller.! And the price isn't bad! Cost less then the other drug store brand mascaras. Definitely will continue to buy.in reviews
If you want a super black, super build able, super volumizing and affordable mascara then look no further. Essence is known as a brand that is affordable without sacrificing quality. This mascara does not transfer or flake. It delivers length and volume with irritating the eyes. This formula is long wearing and can be either better than natural looking or give you a false lash effect. One of the very best mascaras on the market than competes with premier brands. This mascara met my very high expectations. in reviews
...Plus I love the packaging. The only cons I have is that it wasn't really water proof. They could make the formula more resistant because about a few hrs in it bleeds, especially on my under eye. Also the letters on the bottle rubbed off really easily, after just a few weeks they had been completely removed lol! I would definitely recommend this mascara, especially for the price.in reviews
...most mascaras. Good value. Definitely my lash go-to!! Recommended for long lashes. I added a picture of me wearing this mascara.in reviews
Colleen  L.
Elysburg, PA
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara uploaded by Colleen  L.
Zowie🥰 What a find🥰Go buy this now😆 I was turned onto this by Bailey Sarian and I thought, why not, it's cheap. I didn't have super high expectations as I'm spoiled with some higher end mascaras, but WOW🥰 This picture is NO PRIMER🥰 just one and a smidge coats🥰 it didn't clump my lashes together, gave me great length and volume, even on some of the tinier corner lashes🥰 I liked the wand a lot, and liked the separation that it kept, while depositing l ton of dark color payoff🥰 I did not use it on my lower lashes. I used Wet and Wild megaslim skinny mascara because I get so much on my under eye usually! This is my new favorite mascara, and I've tried them alllll🥰
Sarah I.
1,823 reviews
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara uploaded by Sarah I.
When all of the mascara that you wear costs at least $25, it’s not a bad idea to find a more affordable dupe. For years, my go to mascaras have been the IT Cosmetics Superhero mascara, and the PUR Fully Charged mascara. Both of those are a drier formula, that really gives volume and length to my short curled lashes. Being that they are both drier formulas, they aren’t messy to apply either. They also last on my lashes all day long. I didn’t think it was possible to find a dupe for these two fantastic but pricy products, but this might be one. The Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect mascara is also a nice and dry mascara, and it gives me the same super results that I get from the IT Cosmetics Superhero mascara, and the PUR Fully Charged mascara. It lasts on my lashes almost just as well as them too. The only real difference that I found between the Essence version and my usual favorite mascaras, is that the Essence one is a bit more difficult to take off at the end of the day. You might need to use an oil based eye makeup remover. Though I may still use my more expensive mascaras at least until I use them up, I will definitely purchase the Essence version when I need new mascara and the other ones aren’t on a super sale.
Maria C.
Lewisville, TX
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara uploaded by Maria C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite mascara. It’s affordable, it gives volume and length. I’m very picky with mascara wants and this one is one of my favorite. This wand also makes it easier to apply on the lower lashes. I recommend it to anyone who uses mascara. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara follow my ig @ beautyynglamm 💙
Jennifer  N.
Port Neches, TX
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara uploaded by Jennifer  N.
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara uploaded by Jennifer  N.
This drugstore mascara is great considering its price point. It adds both volume and length. It has a nice rich brown black color I bought it at Ulta for $4.99 and would recommend anyone trying it.Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
Rose P.
Columbus, OH
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara uploaded by Rose P.
This has become my running errands mascara, where I wear minimal makeup and am relying heavily on my eyes to pop. With this being a super cheap affordable drugstore product, I have no complaints whatsoever. Served its purpose and was very easy to work with - minimal clumping, helped lengthen my lashes beautifully.
Mindy H.
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara uploaded by Mindy H.
Heard the hype and have to agree that this mascara does the job of lengthening and volume zing my lashes! Live how it feels, lasts and wears. The packaging is attractive and I like the classic tapered wand. Simple and sophisticated.
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara uploaded by Rebecca W.
I really like this for an everyday mascara. It gives great volume and length plus it doesn’t give me raccoon eyes, doesn’t flake and is easy to wash off.
Ellie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara uploaded by Ellie S.
Obsesssedddd!!! I have tried several other lash princess mascaras but this one is definitely my favorite. I love it!! Curls and lengthens my lashes so much. My eye lashes are naturally long but when I wear this mascara everyone asks me if I’m wearing falsies or have lash extensions!! It’s amazing
Chloe S.
Springfield, MO
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara uploaded by Chloe S.
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara uploaded by Chloe S.
HUGE FAN! Im sad it took me so long to find this. A friend gifted it to me from Amazon. It makes my lashes look so much longer. But does get a bit clumpy sometimes. Will definitely buy again!
Monica S.
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara uploaded by Monica S.
I love this mascara! You can't beat the price for such a great product. It volumizes and leaves a really dramatic effect. It works all day without without leaving clumps or residue! Really, really great and I absolutely recommend it!

394 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melodie M.
Kansas City, MO
Sara R.
Kirsten C. il y a 2 mois
It is a really wet formula in my opinion. I just do not get the hype in this at all. (Unless it truly is the price,)There are so many better formulas on the market. I would rather pay a little more and get better quality. I have used super cheap to way expensive mascara and this one made me fall into the trap of " Oh everyone says this is great ... so it must be!" It did not work for me at all. You aren't misssing a lot if you skip it.
Lilibeth  L.
West Orange, NJ
il y a 2 mois
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara ¿ Who has used this mascara is my favorite and super cheap ?
Rayna J. il y a un mois
I've used it & I love it.
Becky S.
1,676 reviews
il y a 2 mois
I have read a LOT of reviews about Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara (I think it's this one) but I haven't read abt products from their sister company, Catrice. I'm curiou if anyone had any great/terrible experiences w/ their mascaras like Catrice Glam & Doll False Lashes 010 Black Mascara or this product I've somehow missed for the last several years- Catrice 010 One Fits All 1 Minute Face Perfector ... Any thoughts? Cheers! Becky Elizabeth
Rachel S. il y a 2 mois
How fun!!! I love mystery bundles!!!
Carmen F.
Valencia
il y a 2 mois
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara Have u ever tried essence mascaras? I love this one 🤍
member-36c6a1 il y a 2 mois