BeautyEyeMascaraEssence
Lash Princess False Lash Effect Black Waterproof Mascara

Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Black Waterproof Mascara

De mascara geeft je dramatisch volume en een opvallend valse wimpers-effect.

Is this really a good mascara
Qué tal quedan las pestañas?quedan apelmazadas?
Well have no clue what the description says or what language that was lol so I keep seeing this mascara how well does it work for your lashes?
Start your review of Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Black Waterproof Mascara!
Silke S.
klompenmakersstraat
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Black Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Silke S.
I love this mascara so much!! I always go for a waterproof mascara and i was running out of my old one. I knew this is a loved mascara so i had to try it for myself and i can honestly say, it doesn’t disappoint!! I makes my lashes look so long and full, very black and most importantly its waterproof!! And that for just a few euros! I will definitely buy this again and recommend it to everyone else! Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Black Waterproof Mascara
Lieke V.
Tilburg, Brabant
I have mixed feelings about this mascara, it looks good on your lashes but it gets clumpy very fast and is very hard to get off. It might not get off as easily because it is waterproof so i might try getting the regular one. I don’t think it is waterproof at all, it does smudge on my eyelids trough out the day very easily because i have oily skin. I would recommend this mascara to you if you dont have oily skin!
Jolien S.
koningsweg
Very good product, works good with my lashes. I have much lashes, and the don't stick together, love it very much
Sophia B.
mook
Best mascara ever if im honest the price made me doubt a little bit but its so good that i don’t understand its not cheaper haha i just live this mascara and i use it every day on my short lashes
Blueye M.
Valkenswaard
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Black Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Blueye M.
This is my all time favorite mascara! It is super waterproof and lasts all day. I love the packaging and I love the applicator. The mascara gives a lot of volume and length to your lashes and doesn’t clump up. By far the best mascara I’ve tried. And that for such a great price! ❤️❤️
Josje V.
Noord brabant, NB
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Black Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Josje V.
You should definitely buy this product! It’s the best mascara i’ve ever used. It looks like false lashes and it’s waterproof . Sometimes your eyes will hurt a bit so you shouldn’t use this product if you have really sensitive eyes.
Rojda H.
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Black Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Rojda H.
It's beautiful ❤️😍😍❤️😍❤️ it's amazing it curl you eyelashes so good it like 😍🤩😍🤩 2.59 euro I think it's not that expensive
Maria B.
This is the best mascara i have used. It's a really good mascara and it's not clumpy at all and it looks like i have false lashes on and is not expensive too.
Marsha K.
schildwolde
Loved it, stays on long and doesn’t smudge. Gives volume and the packaging looks nice. Is pigmented and makes my eyelashes long and keeps them separated. Personally I will be buying again and I’ve had a few of these already.
nafa A.
I’m loving this mascara! It really lifts your lashes and it’s long lasting. It does smudge a bit so that could be an improvement but it’s definitely worth the price it’s really cheap for such a good quality!! i highly recommend it :) Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Black Waterproof Mascara
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara R.
il y a 9 mois
Melissa F. il y a 9 mois
The green one 😊
member-7dccb1
il y a un an
Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Black Waterproof Mascara Does this mascara help with sparse lashes mine are thinning with age ?
Rosalyn R. il y a 10 mois
Yes it does. It really lifts, extends, and adds volume. It's like an all in one for me.
Esperance I.
il y a un an
Rachael K. il y a un an
I’ve never used that one but can say I’ve never had length and volume like when I use Lash Princess. It’s amazing. And with a primer underneath, they almost look like falsies!