Essence

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I’ve yet to find a perfect mascara for myself, but this mascara has been one to stick in my daily routine. I find it to lengthen my lashes very well, even though I have relatively short and thin eyelashes. I’ve worn this mascara into pools, hot tubs, etc, and although small pieces may flake off, it has never run down my face at all. One thing I’ve noticed, though, is after a while of using this mascara, the wand tends to clump up which sometimes can make your lashes clump up too. Other than that, I definitely recommend Lash Princess Waterproof.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Absolutely love it! Especially for this price. Great value! My favorite mascara (in combination with the other lash princess mascara s) Ive tried them all, always use the waterproof as last so it gives a waterproof effect over the rest
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I love this mascara. Whenever I do my natural makeup look it gives alot of volume and length to my eyelash with and without have false eyelashes on. And the best part is whenever I go to the beach it don't come off with water splash on my face.