Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara

Put a stop to unruly eyebrows! the lash & brow gel mascara pampers your eyebrows as well as your lashes to give them both a perfect shape. Opthalmologically tested.

Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Pvp, Panthenol, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

As mentioned in my last post, here is the remainder of that Samantha's Influenster 2021 Beauty and Self Care Favorite Items list I began several weeks back, but put on pause; now I am finishing off with the last several categories I wanted to touch on, which are, Eyebrow products, Skincare Items, and Haircare Items. List is as follows... Eyebrows.. Eyebrow Gels: - Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara - Hard Candy Brows Now! Fiberized Brow Gel & Brow Highlighter - Benefit Cosmetics ready, set, BROW! clear brow gel deluxe sample Tinted Brow Gel: - Benefits 3D BrowTones - Color 4 by Benefits Brow Pencils: -Wet n Wild Cosmetics (1.5 mm tip) Retractable brow Pencil, with spoolie on other end - Modelco Instant Brows Light/medium Retractable Brow Pencil 0.01 Fl. Oz/.30g - Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil-Simma Brown Now! (Mine though, is the shade 'Pretty in Mink') -Essence Retractable eyeliner pencil in a brown shade (sorry, I will for sure have to check for specific name info later on, since I cannot remember off the top of my head) .. Skincare Items... Eye Creams: - StriVectin Multi-Action R&R Eye Cream - Glamfox (I believe that is the brand name but this is one that I will need to double check just to be sure) Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin eye cream Serums: - The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 2 oz/ 60 mL - The Ordinary Amino Acid + B5 30ml - Elf Cosmetics Antioxidant Booster Drops - Garnier Green Labs Hyalu-Aloe Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum Gel, 2.4 fl. oz. Facial Cleansers: -yes to grapefruit foaming cleanser (sorry, I know for a fact that this is not the correct name, so I will check on that later this evening and provide an update) - Garnier Canna-B Pore Perfecting 3-in-1 Cleanser + Exfoliator + Mask - Neutrogena® Glycerin Soap Bar for Acne-Prone Skin, Dye-Free, Non-Comedogenic - GARNIER Amino-Berry Cream Cleanser Body Lotion: - Love Beauty And Planet shea butter & sandalwood body lotion -Olay sensitive skin body lotion (again, this is not the exact name of the item - I will have to check on that and put an update) Skincare Masks and Treatments: -Revolution Beauty avocado skin treatment mask (apologies again, but I will have i check on exact name info for this one as well) -Evencome avocado detox facial mask (I purchased this one from Amazon) ... Haircare Items... Shampoo: - Cantu Shea Butter Cleansing Shampoo + Hydrating Conditioner 13.5oz "Set" (the shampoo listed here) - Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo Regular (non-leave in, not treatment mask style) Conditioner: - Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner - I Garnier one that I will check the name of later on tonight.... Hair Treatment Mask: - Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Intense Hydration Conditioning Treatment - (the olive oil one I reviewed recently, excuse me again as I forget the exact title/name of it atm :/) Heat Protectant/Hair Mist: - Pureology Strength Cure Miracle Filler - Bumble and bumble BCC Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer .... Excuse me, as this list is very rough/in beginning stages, due to the fact that I have to double check on the names of various items for you all, at this point The Influenster App
Has anyone used this product? Does it last all day? Is it worth purchasing!
How does this work? Is it good ?
Start your review of Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara!
Product Highlights
I love this brow gel. Is clear, holds my brows in place for so,so long, blends the eyebrows products well . At first it feels very wet, but it dries very quicklyin reviews
Irma M.
Newark, DE
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara uploaded by Irma M.
I don't like it at all. it does nothing. I bought it for brows but it's not working. only thing I like is that it is vegan.
Erica B.
Covina, CA
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara uploaded by Erica B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this every day to boost my mascara I apply a bit before my actual mascara and sometimes use it to hold down my brows before pomade , it’s good for the price and it’s one of the easiest ones to find out there . I would recommend just to have in your makeup pouch .
Emily L.
New Milford, CT
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I never spend more than 10 bucks on a brow gel, and after using this for the first time I'm sticking to this. Does the job and I never have any issues.
gracie M.
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara uploaded by gracie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
love this lash and brow gel mascara, I use this after i fill in my eyebrows and it holds all day, a very inexpensive product #essence #brow #makeup #mascara
Lexi M.
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara uploaded by Lexi M.
Purchased at: ULTA
this is a standard brow gel, but the hold is great considering the price. I only used this as a brow gel, it’s unsanitary to try and use it as both a lash and brow gel at once.. but i dont see why it wouldnt be nice to put on the lashes. i like the long spoolie too. no complaints here! if you like a clear brow gel.. look no further!
Lance H.
Lancaster, CA
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara uploaded by Lance H.
Purchased at: ULTA
You wanna keep you brow in place. Just the anastasia one. I highly recommend you this product. This lash and brow gel mascara is so underrated yall. One of my favorite drugstore makeup. For $3 gurlll that’s a steal for me. Not only makes you brow in place but also lashes. The product is good for a lot of month. Highly recommend.
Amber S.
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara uploaded by Amber S.
This lash and brow gel works wonders for natural makeup days. I was looking for a eyebrow gel to get that natural feathery brow look and I got the elf clear brow & lash mascara. Which did nothing for my lashes or brows, unlike the Essence gel that lifts my lashes and puts my brows in place I want them. And the longevity is good!
Elizabeth P.
Willimantic, CT
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara uploaded by Elizabeth P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I feel okay about this product it doesn’t really hold my eyebrows, it kind of just brushes them the way I move it too and within minutes my brows move back. So I don’t really see the point of the product but to brush the hairs. It doesn’t really “hold”my brows in place
Patrice M.
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara uploaded by Patrice M.
I got my first product from influencer I’m super excited I like this product so far so good
Catia B.
Yonkers, NY
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara uploaded by Catia B.
Used this on my eyebrows and was very disappointed. All the gel did was comb my eyebrows into place for a few moments. It did not hold them in place. After a few moments the gel wore off and began to run down my face. This did not help style them at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha F.
Bloomington, MN
il y a 7 jours
samar L.
sweelincklaan 29
Gladys Yesenia A. il y a un an
Lo básico para tener bonitas las cejas.
Ekaterine B.
New Castle, DE
Amanda W. il y a un an
It is a little watery so I wipe off the wand a little on the cap before applying, but for the price it’s great!
Rosalie A.
Chicoutimi
il y a un an
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara ?j'aiemrais savoir si celui-ci plaque bien les sourcils durant toute la journée?