BY ESSENCE #15 in Eye Primer

The i love stage – eyeshadow base is the star of the show! It is multifunctional and can either be used as a base for concealer or eyeshadow. The creamy texture won’t settle in the crease of your eyelid - it makes every eyeshadow last longer and intensifies the color. For a smooth eye make-up that is just waiting for its grand appearance in the spotlight!

Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Isododecane, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Chloride, Stearoyl Inulin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

• Do eyeshadow primers make much of a different?10 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product? Or should I invest in the ...4 Answers
  • I have oily eyelids does this help control it and will my...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I had doubts about this product, but I actually love it! I have very oily eyelids (weird, I know) and eyeshadows don't last on me at all but with this eye primer, it makes them more vibrant and last ALL day! No creasing at all :) And it's so cheap! " in 42 reviews
Emily K.
I love this. It is so affordable and works very well. It could have a bit more coverage, but you can just add more product realistically. I would recommend putting it in your hand or some surface rather than directly into your eye. The brush has quite a bit of product on it, so that why I recommend that. There is so much product in the tube I feel like I’ll never run out. I would definitely repurchase, and I highly recommend.
Shasha S.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I have to give it low stars because it made me break out all around my eyes. Same as cover fx primer. They must share an ingredient. I get under the skin pimples from certain products that clog my pores. Cant narrow it down to what it is just yet. If you have sensetive skin or breakout from some primers avoid it. I love everything else the make. Sad to have to leave this review...
Savannah S.
Hawley, TX
Not as long-lasting or “setting” for my eyeshadow as i would like, but it does conceal undertones and is really quick and easy to use with the mini brush handle. Only tried it this one time & I do keep it as a back up. Wouldn’t buy again, but it is decent for the price point!
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I didn't know if this was going to work or not because of the price. So I bought it and it immediately surprised me! It serves as a great base and corrects discoloration on my eyes. Sometimes, when I'm going for a more natural look, I will just wear this. I totally recommend this to anybody who wants to up their eye shadow game or just correct discoloration on their eyes. Love it!
Jennifer O.
Friendswood
I was prompted to use this after all the rave I heard about it on YouTube. Once I bought it I was super excited to use it and it didn’t fail me. It helped my eye shadow stick on better and it lasted all day as well! It creased a little bit but it wasn’t too noticeable. I love this eyeshadow base 😊
victoria R.
I brought this because i seen a youtube video that this is the perfect dupe for the urban decay. I have both of them and i feel like it’s great. It’s so affordable and works just as good as the urban decay one. Shadows last so long. I will definitely purchase again once the 3 that i have runs out :) i love it that much i buy a couple at a time.
mack r.
It’s ok. I have extremely oily eyelids, and like every other primer I use, it looks like a hot mess by noon. It’s also very yellow toned, and is too dark for my skin. I had to end up applying concealer over top so it wouldn’t look strange. It’s like $3, so if you think you might like it based on other reviews, go for it, it might work for you.
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
I got this sent to me in an Ipsy bag and was excited to give it a try. I ended up hating it! It made my shadow go on patchy and by the end of the day I literally had no shadow left on my eyes. I did set it the primer which helped it out a little. I did not enjoy this product. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone. #fail
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I like this primer. It’s super cheap and pretty accessible to everyone. I always get mine at ulta. It blends out well and does prolong the wear of my eyeshadow. It’s not the best I’ve ever used but it does the job and I would repurchase.
Rachel H.
Waterford
Do eyeshadow primers make much of a different?
Devyn D.
Ottawa, ON
How well does this work? is it worth buying or would it be better to get a better product for more money?
Holly-Jo B.
Does this eyeshadow base crease?
Alison A.
Colonia quezaltepec avenida 2 #23 Santa Tecla La Libertad, ElSalvador
How well does makeup work?
Julie M.
Opinions on this?? Is it a good base for bright colors?