BY ESSENCE

I Love Extreme Volume Waterproof Mascara - Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara is now available in Waterproof! The large fiber brush coats every lash for splash-proof volume. Opthalmologically tested. Not tested on animals. - I Love Extreme Volume Waterproof Mascara see more...

• What is your eye color??? Essence I Love Extreme Volume Waterpro...4 Answers
  • Essence I Love Extreme Volume Waterproof Mascara if I have allerg...2 Answers
  • I have struggled to find a good water proof mascara for a while n...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush being so large allowed for lots of product to apply in one swipe. Which in turn makes it hard to control. I found I used the tip a lot to help separate lashes. For claiming to be able to swim in,  I am not so sure.. nor did I try it. After 4hours I already had some flakes and smudge just from Christmas tree shopping in the rain. But wow does it give you some lash volume and length! I really like how it looks..if only it didn't smudge! It was on my lower water line flakes on my face that then smudge as the day goes on. So hard to not wipe this off! What a girl does for photos! See my blog for these exploringmakeupinmy40s. For Seattle this would need to be worn on a sunny day or make sure you check for flakes and smudge mid day. It didn't any more between the 4 and 8 hour mark. So I would say for $5 it's worth it and if you go out in the rain check for smudge and flakes or keep this as a summer mascara. But waterproof..hmm..nope
Phoebe S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives great volume, very nice!  It also holds it's shape.  My only gripe with it is that it's next to impossible to remove, even for a waterproof mascara. Also, the wand is prone to clumps, but for the price it's easy to simply wipe the wand on the edge before using.
Alexis C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best waterproof I've tried so far, lasts all day and the packaging is cute. It is so good when it come to a rainy day. When I cry cuz emotions kick in it doesn't run down my face and get all over and make a mess of black tears.
sam a.
Perryville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love essence mascara and buy some every time I go to ulta. It's like 3.99 for a tube and it works so well. It isn't too wet like some other brands I've tried. Will def buy again.
Amber S.
Stockbridge, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite cheaper mascara. Nothing tops this. It easy to apply and isn't clumpy. I am never disappointed and I've bought it 3 times. Lovvveeee but from Ulta ❤️
Allison D.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always looking for a good do it all mascara. I've heard great reviews about this throughout the youtube community and I thought I would give it a shot. While I appreciate the applicator size, I have to say I have trouble using the bigger brushes, due to the length of my lashes. I have super thick, short lashes, so it's hard to impress me with mascaras. With that being said I just wasn't wowed. I got the volume for sure but the lengthening just wasn't there for me. Fortunately it was very affordable and I will continue to use it on no makeup makeup days.
Javaria A.
Roswell
I love Mascara. I use them alot, like really. I saw many reviews about this one on youtube and I was dying to try. Honestly I dont like it at all, I am never gonna apply it again. It doesn't gives the volume it promises. I dont mind waterproof mascaras but this one became so hard. It started to feel so heavy on my eyelashes , I went to take it off and it really was a struggle. So not a good experience at all.
Annie S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I used to STRICTLY only use the Too Faced 'Better Than Sex' mascara. but one day I was out, and desperate for something cheap that would do until I could get to sephora and buy what I really like. So this is what I grabbed..its $5 and I've NEVER gone back, and probably won't ever. It makes my lashes SOO long and so full. AND. It's waterproof. It seriously doesn't get better.
Darlene Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good affordable mascara. I saw it at target & bought & I'm so happy I did. It works so well for me. It gives my lashes so much volume I couldn't stop looking at how straight up & curled they were. & my lashes grow just straight out so I was very impressed with this mascara. Essence I Love Extreme Volume Waterproof Mascara
Ashley K.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I let the girl at Ulta talk me into trying this. I thought for the price it couldn't hurt. From the very first time I tried it I hate it. It was flaky and thick and the formula was just no good. It just didn't work well for my eyelashes. It definitely did not volumize or lengthen anything. However, I believe it is waterproof because it took me forever to get it off, even with my makeup remover.
Sarah P.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I have a pool and I CANNOT find a waterproof mascara that stays waterproof and doesn't come off while I'm swimming, should I give up? or does this truly work?
Alyssa K.
Is the wand on the waterproof formula similar to the non-waterproof formula?
Caroline T.
Beirut
Essence I Love Extreme Volume Waterproof Mascara if I have allergies can i use this mascara?
Courtney S.
I have struggled to find a good water proof mascara for a while now, and I came across this one the other day. I love the brush and the consistency looks amazing but does anyone know if it will actually stay on during a long sunny summers pool day?