BY ESSENCE

I Love Extreme Volume Waterproof Mascara - Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara is now available in Waterproof! The large fiber brush coats every lash for splash-proof volume. Opthalmologically tested. Not tested on animals. - I Love Extreme Volume Waterproof Mascara see more...

• What is your eye color??? Essence I Love Extreme Volume ...4 Answers
  • Essence I Love Extreme Volume Waterproof Mascara if I hav...2 Answers
  • I have struggled to find a good water proof mascara for a...2 Answers
Essence I Love Extreme Volume Waterproof Mascara
  • "Honestly my must have. Love it. I have like no lashes and this definitely brings out the volume and lengthen it a little which is better than nothing for me. Waterproof and doesn't get all rough. Again must have or try." in 48 reviews
  • "I love this mascara. In order for me to even use a mascara it has to be waterproof and this definitely is. " in 45 reviews
  • "I really like this so far. I've been using it for a little over 2 weeks. It definitely lengthens and it doesn't get too clumpy. It stays put, too. I think I like this better than the Get Big Lashes waterproof mascara." in 9 reviews
  • "I'm a huge essence fan and oh boy does this stuff make you eyelashes thick and full. I use it as a second coat to lock in my mascara and add more volume i also love that is it waterproof! Very long lasting, doesn't flake or smudge. And very affordable!! " in 8 reviews
  • "Sometimes when they say water proof, it isn't really 100% waterproof. But this one really is! I love using it" in 7 reviews
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
OMG!!!! This is by far the most amazing mascara I have ever used!!! First you can't beat the price! I mean 4.99!!!!! The formula is perfect it to see on a little wet but dries fast! Now I have long eyelashes so I don't need length but I really need volume and this stuff gives it!!!! Plus I always end up getting some on my upper eyelid thanks to my long lashes but it's super easy to get off. It lasts all day and my lashes still look amazing at the end of the day. And trust me it's not hard to get off at night either. I k ow it's waterproof but it the blue miceller water from garnier it comes off in a flash!! I highly recommend this mascara to all my friends and to people who comment on my ladhes!!!
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
The brush being so large allowed for lots of product to apply in one swipe. Which in turn makes it hard to control. I found I used the tip a lot to help separate lashes. For claiming to be able to swim in,  I am not so sure.. nor did I try it. After 4hours I already had some flakes and smudge just from Christmas tree shopping in the rain. But wow does it give you some lash volume and length! I really like how it looks..if only it didn't smudge! It was on my lower water line flakes on my face that then smudge as the day goes on. So hard to not wipe this off! What a girl does for photos! See my blog for these exploringmakeupinmy40s. For Seattle this would need to be worn on a sunny day or make sure you check for flakes and smudge mid day. It didn't any more between the 4 and 8 hour mark. So I would say for $5 it's worth it and if you go out in the rain check for smudge and flakes or keep this as a summer mascara. But waterproof..hmm..nope
Rachel G.
Nashville
Amazing quality. Essence brand has some reay great mascaras. Easy to use and apply. Waterproof to the core! Almost challenging to remove at the end of the day which to me is a plus when I’m looking for waterproof mascara. Highly recommend to finish off your eyes.
Jimmie L.
I love this mascara!! It is my go to at the moment!! The bristles are very large, so if you have short lashes this one is probably not for you. But if you have average to long lashes this will work wonders on you!! I have naturally straight lashes, and this is the mascara that has given me the most lasting curl out of all of the ones I have ever tried. Not to forget it is also waterproof and super affordable. You’ve got to add this mascara to your collection!!
Heather Pauline k.
denver
im natural, classic and trendy. This mascara is perfect on its own with a dewy face, 1 good layer for natural, 2 for classic and work it for trendy. Don't let that price fool you. I have always spend a lot of money on mascara's. This Co. Rocks!!!
Kiera D.
This mascara is really good price is so amazing for being under five dollars it is even better than some of my high and mascaras it does exactly what it said it was going to do and provides length and volume to my lashes
Kayla W.
blue springs
This is my favorite kind of mascara. I have small eye lashes and this helps it give. A huge pop!! It’s easy to apply and very affordable. I love how the tube looks, very cute!! I have bought a few of these tubes. I only buy this brand of mascara.
Megan K.
Norwalk, CT
This is definitely a good mascara, but not a great mascara. Even with it being waterproof, i get black smudge lines on my lower lid (even when I️ don’t have mascara on my lower lash line) all the time and very quickly while wearing this. Besides that, it gives a great look to my lashes and I love the huge wand, which makes it easy to just throw it on and go
Rachel C.
This mascara is amazing and it only costs a few bucks. I love the formula and Yes it actually is waterproof! The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the brush but that's because it causes me to get mascara on my eyelid if I'm not super careful. I'd like to try more mascaras from this brand.
Emily L.
Tempe, AZ
This has to be my ultimate favorite mascara so far!! It holds my curl, is waterproof, and it’s super cheap!! I love it!! This is everything I need in a tube of mascara! I highly recommend this if your lashes struggle holding a curl and looking for a cheaper alternative!!
Sarah P.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I have a pool and I CANNOT find a waterproof mascara that stays waterproof and doesn't come off while I'm swimming, should I give up? or does this truly work?
Suzana S.
Montréal , QC
what is your favorite essence mascara??
Courtney S.
I have struggled to find a good water proof mascara for a while now, and I came across this one the other day. I love the brush and the consistency looks amazing but does anyone know if it will actually stay on during a long sunny summers pool day?
Caroline T.
Beirut, Jdeideh
Essence I Love Extreme Volume Waterproof Mascara if I have allergies can i use this mascara?