BY ESSENCE

This volume mascara is just right for those who love to go to extremes! It contains ultra-black pigments that intensively cover each individual lash with color. An extra large brush ensures fantastic volume in overwhelming dimensions – a combination that's ideal for the perfect "i love look"! Opthalmologically tested.

Aqua (Water), Paraffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sorbeth-20 Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Myrica Cerifera (Bayberry) Fruit Wax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Ozokerite, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Galactoarabinan, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tropolone, Stearyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara
  • "This mascara is wonderful. It really makes my lash volume fuller unlike any other brand I've tried. And there's no clumps! This is a steal for $5. " in 6 reviews
  • "One of the best mascaras ever and you buy it for soooooooooooo cheap.this mascara separates your lashes really well and it gives them volume." in 4 reviews
  • "I cannot rave enough about this mascara, very inexpensive and just simply amazing! Also so gorgeous on natural long lashes, doesn't clump and makes each individual lash well coated and thick!! " in 4 reviews
  • "I love the brush on this mascara. And the formula is amazing. I would love the try the waterproof formula." in 3 reviews
Anastasia B.
Prince George
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only product I own by Essence that I love. I don't own a lot of masacas because they are the one makeup product you have switch every 3 months or so. This being inexpensive I had to try it so I'm not wasting so much money on mascara, is by far the best. I recommend! You can get this at ULTA.
Tiffany L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite mascara and it’s so cheap! I’ve yet to come by a mascara that performs better than this one. It makes my lashes extremely voluminous and adds so much length to them! It pretty much eliminates the need for false eyelashes for me!
Josie P.
Las Cruces, NM
One of my favorite mascaras, goes on easy, long lasting, i have brown eyes and it brings out my lashes so well, looks like falsies. I have bought this same brand a few times and love it every time
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Oh boy. I wish I could love this mascara, but I really tried to. This is the @essencemakeup I ❤ Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara. I feel @essencecosmetics has some of the best mascaras for an very inexpensive price. So when I heard this was a great dupe for my Tarte Maneater Mascara, I jumped at the chance to purchase it. While it does give me the volume like Maneater does, the mascara itself is so wet and goopy. It takes FOREVER to dry and when I think it is dry, I will blink my eyes and there is mascara smudged under my lower lash line. Also, it sometimes leaves the lashes looking very clumpy to the point I have to use a spoolie to separate them. I would not recommend this mascara to anyone, but try out the Volume Stylist 18hr Lash Extending Mascara instead. They are both the same price of $4.99 and you can get them at Ulta or on @essencemakeup website.
Johana S.
Wichita falls, TX
I received this in an Ipsy bag.  I was using Arbonne mascara which was a gift from a friend(no way I would ever pay 30 bucks for a mascara).  I was extremely impressed with it.  I like the brush.  It doesn't flake or irritate my eyes either.  It is also very low priced, so I will be buying it again.  There are some things I splurge on and mascara is NOT one of them.  ;)
Destiney J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This isn’t a magical game changing slay queen slay mascara, however, great for the price !! I especially like using it before false lashes just for a basic coat of mascara.
sophia m.
Pearl City, HI
I love this mascara so much!!! I tried it and went back the same day to buy two more window we don’t have an Ulta in HI yet.. I also bought two Essence Princess Volume mascaras, but I like this one more because it doesn’t come off like the other one.. I naturally have very long lashes so I stopped buying $30 when a cheaper cruelty free one like this one gets the job done just as well.
Satilia F.
Stroudsburg
Go big or go home! This stuff is awesome! Every day i get asked what kind of fake lashes I'm wearing, and i tell them it's just this mascara. My mom used it once and loved it so much that she made me buy her a tube. I thought I'd have to spend a lot more to get the perfect mascara, and I've been looking for years. The search is over.
colleen d.
IL
I am so in love with this mascara!!! Im naturally blonde n its hard to see my lashes without some mascara...with only 2 coats i have full long lashes all day long!! Never flakes or runs perfect for the mom on the go....
Mollee W.
I am super impressed with this mascara. It is actually amazing. I've never been able to use Maybelline as it irritates my eyes so I typically use Smashbox (when I can afford it) or Covergirl and I'm usually satisfied. However when I got this in my Ipsy bag this month I was blown away. It's amazing. It literally blew out my lashes. I used one cost and then followed it with another one and I'm super thrilled with it and its a great price!
bailey d.
Does this volumize, lengthen or thicken?
Mayar M.
Cairo
Is it worth buying or nope!!
Cassie C.
How does this mascara compare to other drugstore brands? Does it smudge under your eyes by the end of the day?
ساميه 🌹.
Jeddah, Makkah Region
Is it too sticky on lashes???? Is it waterproof?
nicole g.