BY ESSENCE

This volume mascara is just right for those who love to go to extremes! It contains ultra-black pigments that intensively cover each individual lash with color. An extra large brush ensures fantastic volume in overwhelming dimensions - a combination that's ideal for the perfect i love look! Opthalmologically tested. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

• Where can you find this mascara at? Is it a drugstore brand or a ...2 Answers
  • I saw the water proof version of this mascara in my local target ...1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this flakes? And if so, after how long? Tha...4 Answers
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great, I tried recently and will keep using after. Makes lashes huge and does not smudge ever stays on and doesn’t clump. Would highly recommend to a friend.
Stephany G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the best mascara I have ever tried! It's great for volume! I use it as an alternative to my volume de Chanel Mascara! I bought it at ulta and will continue to purchase it! You can't beat the price for the amazing results it gives!
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
essence I extreme volume mascara 01
Love this mascara it's so good for daily makeup & it's not expensive at all..I bought it from Target
Target
Naomi A.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
First impression was that it was a big brush which I liked. As I began to apply it I felt that it went on very smoothly. Did not clump on me and was very buildable. Honestly I love it! I was able to get lots of volume from this mascara. Must try for lash lovers(:
Steff T.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good mascara that doesn't smear. Essence brand is the best kept secret. Tried this makeup brand after receiving samples from the brand through a school event.
Heidy M.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I decided to tryout this mascara based youtube and influenster. I was very excited when I first tried it. My lashes are short, thin and straight and this mascara really thickened, lengthened, and lifted (not curled) my lashes. I really liked how it makes my lashes look. However, within four hours I would have mascara under my eyes and whether I touch it up (it is a bit difficult to clean up unless you want to carry your eye makeup remover around) or not after eight hours I would look like a panda. I didn't like the wand either. It's too big for me, perhaps it would work better for people with longer lashes. I would give 5 stars if it didn't smeared every where.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently had a chance to try this mascara and really like it. For the price this is a heck of a good buy. I liked that it has a big wand and that it has slower drying so you can build with it to get good volume with your lashes. It does not smudge easily either but there are a few flakes later in the day but they are dry so easy to remove. Great mascara! essence I extreme volume mascara 01
Rachel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really a fan of this mascara. It was the first thing I tried from Essence, and I'm not sure that I would be too enthusiastic about trying another mascara from them. It was too clumpy and messy for my liking, and left black flakes and smudges all over my eyelids and under eyes. Won't be using this again.
Josette C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I came across this mascara one day in ulta and since then i have never looked back. This is my go to. Not only does it give my lashes volume and make them look fuller, but it makes them a lot longer too! I've used the Two Faced Better Than Sex mascara and honestly, i prefer this one. I like the affect this gives my lashes more and the price is unbeatable
Angel O.
Seminole, FL
This mascara is affordable, and if you apply a couple layers on it does give a flattering look, how ever I will always recommend the 3D fiber mascara. It makes the lashes longer by adding fibers and give it the affect that there's fake lashes on although nobody would be able to tell it's fake with oh the glue destroying your real lashes. 3D fiber mascara is holy grail.
Cassie C.
How does this mascara compare to other drugstore brands? Does it smudge under your eyes by the end of the day?
Sirena L.
West Covina, CA
Can anyone tell me if this flakes? And if so, after how long? Thanks!!
Tani L.
Does this mascara clump really bad?
bailey d.
Does this volumize, lengthen or thicken?
Stephanie G.
Does this make your eyelashes long I'm looking for a good drugstore lengthening mascara.