BY ESSENCE

Wow brows! Perfect eyebrows are the ultimate trend. The how to make brows wow make-up box contains everything you need for getting your brows into shape: three different eyebrow powders – one for blondes, brunettes and beauties with black hair – a highlighter powder, an applicator and mini tweezers. Including a mirror and a styling card, the cute box guarantees beautifully curved eyebrows and thanks to the step-by-step instructions, it’s ideal for beginners, too!

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Polyisobutene, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Essence How to Make Brows Wow Make-up Box
  • "I have this but it only has the two shades. I'm in love with it. Super easy to use and very affordable! I use this everyday for my eyebrows! My natural eyebrows are not very long but using this product makes my eyebrows so much more appealing! Will definitely keep buying :) " in 12 reviews
  • "I highly recomment this product because ist very good. hat very good colors and texture. ist long lasting and the price ist very good. " in 4 reviews
April H.
Irving
Love this product!! So many shades to choose from, I went from having light to dark hair and having this made it so much easier to just switch brow shades and not have to go buy another. I’ve had it for over a year now and still have a lot of product. I will definitely buy again when I run out!
Anna K.
Palm City
I enjoyed this eyebrow kit. It’s cheap and very pigmented. Easy to work with. I used it as my eyes brow shadow and eyeliner as well. The shimmer worked great as a highlight as well. I recommend this product if your on a budget.
ana c.
rancho santa margarita
Has really good. Shades and works awesome for beginners has a good powder formula does not have a lot of fallout comes with a little brush and a pair of tweezers witch is awesome and would recommend to everyone
Makalia M.
Harrisburg
I bought this at Ulta on sale. Good variety of shades for brows but the product seems cheap. Packaging could be better as well as the tweezers and brush that were included.
Ashley R.
I learned to fill out my eyebrows with this product! Before using this I never touched brows when I got ready, but this palette really helped me learn and it has the perfect colors plus a nice highlight color. I use it every single day, only switch it for Benefit brow gel sometimes when I’m in a rush.
morgan s.
Homer Glen, IL
I absolutely loved this palette!! I had very light brown eyebrows and this colored them in nicely. I use this product almost everyday. This was pricy but it was definitely worth it in the end!! I totally recommend this!!
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
I wasn’t impressed with this makeup box kit. It didn’t make my eye brows look good at all. Maybe because it’s powder. The packaging is cute.. kinda why I bought it.
Sarah V.
I started using this product first so I could practice doing my eyebrows and get comfortable with it. I love this product so much it even comes with a 'how to card to help you
Mackenzie F.
Covington
I love love this eyebrow set!! The colors are awesome and is long lasting. I love the highlighter included, it adds a little more and brightens my eyes!! I love it!!
Brionna W.
Eugene, OR
I use this product all the time the 3 different shades work great I’ve actually tried all 3, not to ladies tho this palette is only to fill in eyebrows there isn’t a producing this palette to clean up your brows with. BUT the tweezers and brow brush are a plus and it even comes with a cute little guide on how to use behind the mirror
Rave K.
Does this product smudge easily? Looking for something that won't rub off and will last all day!
Mary W.
Corryton, TN
How good does this powder work?
Lisa W.