essence Holo Wow! Dewy Lip Shine, 02 Butterfly Flap

CVS: $4.99

It's HOLO time! The essence holo wow is a dewy lip shine is loaded with light reflecting pigments that create a dazzling holographic effect. Wear alone or as a top coat pump up any lip look. no animal testing. Vegan. Paraben Free. Gluten Free.

essence holo wow! dewy lip shine POLYISOBUTENE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, SILICA SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, HYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, POLYETHYLENE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TIN OXIDE, SQUALANE, DUNALIELLA SALINA EXTRACT, BENZYL SALICYLATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AROMA (FLAVOR), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Where can I get it
Start your review of essence Holo Wow! Dewy Lip Shine, 02 Butterfly Flap!
Jasper, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the smell of this line of lipglosses. These especially work great as lip toppers in my opinion and this one has a nice orange and pink irridescent colour shift. They are thick enough that they stay on a while but aren't horribly tacky feeling to me. Only 5 dollars a tube too so great deal there!
Safford, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this gloss! Has a very pretty shine. Nice to use alone or with a lipliner. Price is very cheap. It lasts a while. Makes lips feel smooth. Love the color!
Dunnigan, CA
The color selection is stunning. Glitters beautifully. Definitely prefer them as toppers. Quite long lasting and not too drying on the lips.
essence Holo Wow! Dewy Lip Shine, 02 Butterfly Flap uploaded by Natassia N.
I bought essence Holo Wow! Dewy Lip Shine, 02 Butterfly Flap for my sister as a birthday gift but when I saw how pretty it looked I ended up buying one for myself. It makes every lipstick look incredible and the price is great (4.00). This gloss looks just a nice as Buxom's lip polishes, I was pleasantly surprised with this product. Give it a try!
I bought this gloss on a whim just to use a ulta coupon and its absolutely beautiful! It looks great alone and i finished up the whole tube within 4 months and I'll definately repurchase another tube. I also got the darker shade called dragonfly wings and its beautiful as well with a purple base with blue glitter and its incredible for the price