Essence Glossy Kiss Lipbalm

Tasty: the glossy kiss lipbalms have an ultra-light, caring formula. They give the lips a gorgeous shine and come in various delicious fruity fragrances. the packaging is colour-matched and the color of the kissing lips shows the fruity fragrance version.

Polybutene, ethylhexyl palmitate, cera microcristallina (microcrystalline wax), silica dimethyl silylate, aroma (flavor), pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, sodium saccharin, ci 15850 (red 7 lake), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 45410 (red 28 lake), ci 77891 (titanium dioxide).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Essence Glossy Kiss Lipbalm!
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 01 Coconut Kiss
I love it. It is good. It makes my lips sparkle. It tastes like coconut. Very effective. First time is using. I rate 10 out of 10. It’s just too good. If you buy any other lipbalm then you a stupid. I would recommend it to others.
Review for: 04 Cherry Kiss
The essence glossy kiss lipbalm cherry is amazing. It makes your lips soft and gives it a shine and a natural looking pink color. It also doesn’t taste bad. What I also like about the lipbalm is that it isn’t sticky like some of my other lipbalms. I find it very cute because of the size and it is practical. I always have it in my bag!
Guelmim
Review for: 02 Raspberry Kiss
Cutest package ever ! i bought this online last week and i'm wearing it all the freaking time (school , night out ) it's so soft and smell so goooood !! This product goes on velvety smooth, without leaving a greasy residue and without a high gloss that might make some avoid it.
Essence Glossy Kiss Lipbalm uploaded by katrina U.
Essence Glossy Kiss Lipbalm uploaded by katrina U.
Review for: 01 Coconut Kiss
this is an ok lipbbalm/gloss. this lip balm gives you a tiny bit of colour and it is very sparkly. however it is a it liquidy but that's ok. also before i have licked my lips and it tastes sweet. on the back of the packaging it does say flavoured so nothing will happen if you get some in you're mouth. overall it is very pretty, moisturizing, sparkly and flavoured.
Review for: 01 Coconut Kiss
So... In the last months Im loving the glossy lips and this one i really liked, dont have a lot of pigmentation but its ok for a gloss , it feels so comfortable on my lips and its smell so good. you can also apply with a lipliner and it match perfectly
Spain
Essence Glossy Kiss Lipbalm uploaded by Maria C.
ESSENCE GLOSSY LIPBALM BERRY SORBET Me encantaa, es super cremoso y tiene un brillo espectacular, tiene perfecta la función de gloss a parte huele a frambuesa y tiene un sabor🐯 riquísimo!!
Windsor , ON
Review for: 01 Coconut Kiss
I absolutely LOVE this lip balm, specifically because it has Lipgloss in it and I'm a total gloss girl! It's Amazing! The Gloss effect it has after you put it on, is beautiful, plus, it moisturizes your lips at the SAME TIME!! 2 in one? YES, PLEASE!!
Cali
Review for: 01 Coconut Kiss
This lip gloss is good.it hydrates your lips and gives them color and it also mkes them sparkly.but it is also so liquid.thats the only bad thing , but then everything is great.
Review for: 04 Cherry Kiss, 01 Coconut Kiss
These are really good! Especially for the price you pay, you get a really nice lipgloss! It smells really nice, it doesn't taste bad, and it makes your lips look amazing!
one lake plaza tower, JLT Apt: 2407
Not satisfied at all the colors are amazing but i don't like the texture it feels like we have butter in one lips and i don't like this sensation at all