BY ESSENCE

Curly lashes! The large, curved fiber brush offers maximum volume, a gorgeous curl and thickens your lashes while the black texture ensures an intensive look. Ophthalmologically tested.

Aqua (Water), Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Steareth-20, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Alcohol Denat., Steareth-2, Glyceryl Behenate, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Jojoba Esters, Methylpropanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Simethicone, Polyurethane-14, Amp-acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Isopropyl Acetate, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Essence Get BIG! Lashes Volume Curl Mascara
  • "Mascara is an essential for me and I struggled to find the perfect the perfect one... until I found #Essence! The brush is perfect for that curling effect root to tip and adds beautiful volume to your lashes! No clumps, either! Only $3.99 at #Ulta, too!" in 33 reviews
  • "I loveeeeee this mascara ! It's one of the best ones out there in my opinion it's like 3 dollars and it does everything a mascara needs to do it lengthens them and makes them appear thicker without making them clumpy it doesn't smudge but it isn't waterproof I recommend " in 6 reviews
  • "Greta brand and very affordable to have for my eyelashes. They stay volumizing " in 4 reviews
Bailey S.
Eastvale, CA
This Essence Get BIG! Lashes Volume Curl MascaraEssence Get BIG! Lashes Volume Curl Mascara is really nice and leaves my lashes looking super long and curled. It can look like I have falsies on depending on how much you put on. It has a huge spoolie brush, which I personally dont like. I messed up my left eyelash when I was younger... so when I wear mascara I always have to work 10x harder to make them look similar. This mascara does the job so much better than my other Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies® Big Eyes® Waterproof Mascara in a quicker time too.

** updated review **
This mascara wears terribly, especially in warmer weather. It flakes like crazy and smudges around the lower lash line. I do not recommend this mascara.
Samantha K.
Bonney Lake, WA
This mascara is good. It’s brush comes out a little wet and sometimes clumpy but I only apply it to my bottom lashes so it’s not too bad. I would buy again, the price is very low especially for the quality.
Mia A.
THIS WHOLE BRAND IS AMAZING WITH MASCARAS. Every single one that I’ve tried does NOT let me down, ever. The price is so affordable and it makes your lashes as if you’re wearing false ones and if you want to dramatize them? No problem, it builds up and is super black. One of my favorite mascaras and I swear by it honestly.
Adele A.
I think this product is ok. My other mascaras we’re getting old so I decided to go online and try to find out a good cheap brand. This brand kept coming up.
I bought this at target and it was on clearance (maybe there’s a reason for that?). It does ok, I don’t think it does what it says in terms of a huge curl but it applies nicely.
Definitely not my favorite brand of mascara. Although I still want to keep trying others in this brand.
Lauren D.
San Diego
I'm glad I bought this mascara because it was cheap and I heard Sommer Ray uses it and she has amazing lashes. It'll make your lashes look good. But after a bit, sometimes even ten minutes.. it will be on your face. If you sweat, have oily skin, are in any humidity, or have long lashes it'll be under your eyes. Maybe if you use a bunch of mattifying powders? I like being dewy so I dunno. I wouldn't buy again but it's okay.
Amber K.
Elmont
I really wanted to love this mascara because it does make your eyelashes curl better than any other mascara I have used but the formula is really runny and clumps your eyelashes together. Also flakes ALOT. Me and my friend ran into the same problem while using it, after a couple hours or if you jus happen to touch your eye it comes off really easily and flakes onto your hands.
Savannah M.
edmond
Has the potential to get clumpy and it’s also a bit liquidy which I’m particularly used too. HOWEVER, if used sparingly and with careful application this mascara can do its job!! Very nice and holds well through the day. ALSO can we mention the price?!??? Awesome!
Official S.
Tulsa
Love love love! My mom and sister are obsessed with it! So easy to apply, and it makes your lashes super full. The price is just perfect! What else would you want in a mascara? I definitely recommend!
Brandi M.
Tifton
This is my new fav mascara. I normally use Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara but I was out and didn’t want to spend a ton of money so I picked up this mascara and I’m absolutely in love. It gives you full lashes that are curled beautifully without having to use a lash curler. I will definitely be buying this mascara from now on!!!
Tiffani M.
I purchased this one as well as the triple black mascara from essence. Both are amazing. Im not sure if they are waterproof but I love their formula. Neither of them leave my lashes looking clumpy and both leave my lashes looking voluminous.
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
Is this worth the money????
Jessie P.
Moncton N, CA
I know that this mascara is cheep but does it very good?
Yeseñia B.
Madison, WI
Dose this really work ?
Selah H.
Does this make your lashes clumpy? Does it add volume? Length? Is it really black? Does it actually curl your lashes? Does it hold the curl all day? Do you have to use a eyelash curler when using this? Does it flake off throughout the day? Is the brush easy to use?
orla c.
I really want to try this mascara. Does anyone know if it's a dupe for Benefit Roller Lash?