BY ESSENCE

Curly lashes! The large, curved fiber brush offers maximum volume, a gorgeous curl and thickens your lashes while the black texture ensures an intensive look. Ophthalmologically tested.

Aqua (Water), Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Steareth-20, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Alcohol Denat., Steareth-2, Glyceryl Behenate, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Jojoba Esters, Methylpropanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Simethicone, Polyurethane-14, Amp-acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Isopropyl Acetate, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Essence Get BIG! Lashes Volume Curl Mascara

Start your review of Essence Get BIG! Lashes Volume Curl Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Mascara is an essential for me and I struggled to find the perfect the perfect one... until I found #Essence! The brush is perfect for that curling effect root to tip and adds beautiful volume to your lashes! No clumps, either! Only $3.99 at #Ulta, too!" in 33 reviews
  • "I loveeeeee this mascara ! It's one of the best ones out there in my opinion it's like 3 dollars and it does everything a mascara needs to do it lengthens them and makes them appear thicker without making them clumpy it doesn't smudge but it isn't waterproof I recommend " in 6 reviews
  • "Greta brand and very affordable to have for my eyelashes. They stay volumizing " in 4 reviews
Tricey R.
I absolutely love Essence Get Big! It doesn't clump your lashes. I recommend this mascara for people with darker colored eyes. I prefer this mascara over Too Faced cosmetics. I haven't had any issues with it since I started using it and it has become a staple in my makeup routine.
Ashley B.
Cudahy, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
This product was the worst mascara i have ever used. It made me eyes so irritated & red and my lashes looked awful. I would never buy again. My lashes were clumpy & flakey. The wand is thick and doesn’t allow the lashes to seperate nicely.
amy s.
Des Moines , WA
1,359 reviews
This is such a good mascara. It’s SO affordable. Under $5! The wand is a little bit bigger than what I usually like, but man does it make my lashes look incredible! Essence is such a slept on brand! Their mascaras are so good!
Bailey S.
Eastvale, CA
This Essence Get BIG! Lashes Volume Curl MascaraEssence Get BIG! Lashes Volume Curl Mascara is really nice and leaves my lashes looking super long and curled. It can look like I have falsies on depending on how much you put on. It has a huge spoolie brush, which I personally dont like. I messed up my left eyelash when I was younger... so when I wear mascara I always have to work 10x harder to make them look similar. This mascara does the job so much better than my other Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies® Big Eyes® Waterproof Mascara in a quicker time too.

** updated review **
This mascara wears terribly, especially in warmer weather. It flakes like crazy and smudges around the lower lash line. I do not recommend this mascara.
Samantha K.
Bonney Lake, WA
This mascara is good. It’s brush comes out a little wet and sometimes clumpy but I only apply it to my bottom lashes so it’s not too bad. I would buy again, the price is very low especially for the quality.
Mia A.
THIS WHOLE BRAND IS AMAZING WITH MASCARAS. Every single one that I’ve tried does NOT let me down, ever. The price is so affordable and it makes your lashes as if you’re wearing false ones and if you want to dramatize them? No problem, it builds up and is super black. One of my favorite mascaras and I swear by it honestly.
Adele A.
I think this product is ok. My other mascaras we’re getting old so I decided to go online and try to find out a good cheap brand. This brand kept coming up.
I bought this at target and it was on clearance (maybe there’s a reason for that?). It does ok, I don’t think it does what it says in terms of a huge curl but it applies nicely.
Definitely not my favorite brand of mascara. Although I still want to keep trying others in this brand.
Lauren D.
San Diego
I'm glad I bought this mascara because it was cheap and I heard Sommer Ray uses it and she has amazing lashes. It'll make your lashes look good. But after a bit, sometimes even ten minutes.. it will be on your face. If you sweat, have oily skin, are in any humidity, or have long lashes it'll be under your eyes. Maybe if you use a bunch of mattifying powders? I like being dewy so I dunno. I wouldn't buy again but it's okay.
Amber K.
Elmont
I really wanted to love this mascara because it does make your eyelashes curl better than any other mascara I have used but the formula is really runny and clumps your eyelashes together. Also flakes ALOT. Me and my friend ran into the same problem while using it, after a couple hours or if you jus happen to touch your eye it comes off really easily and flakes onto your hands.
Savannah M.
edmond
Has the potential to get clumpy and it’s also a bit liquidy which I’m particularly used too. HOWEVER, if used sparingly and with careful application this mascara can do its job!! Very nice and holds well through the day. ALSO can we mention the price?!??? Awesome!
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
I know that this mascara is cheep but does it very good?
Yeseñia B.
Madison, WI
Nouran M.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Is this the best mascara of Essence or there is the best and whether the eyelashes are formed or not???!!! 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔