MakeupEye MakeupMascaraEssence
Get Big! Lashes Volume Curl Black Mascara

Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Curl Black Mascara

Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Curl Black Mascara is opthalmologisch getest. Dit product is vegan en vrij van parabenen.

Do you recommed to me?
Does this mascara give fuller & longer lashes?
[product:essence-get-big-lashes-volume-curl-mascara] ?how is this mascara? Is it okay for sensitive eyes?
Start your review of Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Curl Black Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...opinion it's like 3 dollars and it does everything a mascara needs to do it lengthens them and makes them appear thicker without making them clumpy it doesn't smudge but it isn't waterproof I recommend in reviews
...the perfect one... until I found #Essence! The brush is perfect for that curling effect root to tip and adds beautiful volume to your lashes! No clumps, either! Only $3.99 at #Ulta, too!in reviews
Greta brand and very affordable to have for my eyelashes. They stay volumizing in reviews
Lost Creek, WV
Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Curl Black Mascara uploaded by Erika L.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite mascara at the moment!!! I love the extra large brush. I've used this mascara every day for at least a month now and it's still almost like new. Crazy considering most mascaras seem to dry out jn a few weeks. It cost less than $5 which is awesome!!
Gainesville, VA
Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Curl Black Mascara uploaded by manavi S.
Purchased at: ULTA
My most fav mascara! I love this brand and how its total value for money! Yes it lasts long and is amazing. I would recommend you to try this product.
newyork
Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Curl Black Mascara uploaded by Matilde L.
my literal favorite drugstore mascara. i usually pair it with the benefit bad gal bang and my lashes look great and not at all clumpy! it’s also SO cheap. Last time I gor 2 from ulta for only $6! definitely recommend it!
Pearisburg, VA
Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Curl Black Mascara uploaded by Chelsy C.
I absolutely LOVE this product ! It makes my lashes look great & so inexpensive! Brought at my local CVS.
West Harrison, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
For the price, it's a pretty good option and you won't be disappointed. The formula is good and buildable from subtle to thick for whatever look you like. There is a lot of product and you'll be surprised by how much you get. The only reason I gave this a 4 star is because the wand is not my favorite. It's thick and difficult to get to the base of the lashes. But overall, it's worth the extra work when you pay so little and get so much product!
Bloomingdale, IL
love this soooooooooooooooooooooooo much! it holds my lashes soo amazingly and is such an amazing deal.  if you are looking for an inexpensive but highly effective mascara.  great for your everyday makeup look.  do yourself a great favor and buy this.
damascus
Essence mascaras always impress me and i am constantly re buying them because i love them so much! This one curls your lashes very well and holds the curl through the day. I do recommend this to you!
Cape Town
For the price, this product is amazing and easy to use. At times, it gets clumpy but if you know how to work with mascara, this won't be a problem. Other than that, it is a really good product and I'm in love with the packaging of this range.
Ft Worth, TX
Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Curl Black Mascara uploaded by lori C.
Purchased at: ULTA
For 4 bucks it's great I guess but I do not like the applicator it makes my lashes stick together try a different version of essence mascaras there is aloy
Huntington Pk, CA
Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Curl Black Mascara uploaded by Andrea C.
This product works great on bottom lashes and if you have naturally curled lashes, I use this product daily but like I said for my lower lashes since my eyelashes are straight when I curl them and put the mascara they fall within seconds, I got it at target for about $3 but it is a nice mascara like I said I use it for my bottom eyelashes and I love how they look
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Herndon, VA
il y a 2 ans
Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Curl Black Mascara ?how is this mascara? Is it okay for sensitive eyes?
Jennifer G. il y a 2 ans
I have very sensitive eyes, and this mascara does not bother them. I think the only way to know if a particular product will bother you is to try it, unless you know what exact ingredients you’re sensitive to. At least this isn’t a big investment. Let us know how it works for you!