BY ESSENCE

Volume, volume, volume! the get BIG! lashes volume boost mascara offers added density and plenty of fill with each application for a spectacular look. The fibers of the football-like mega brush even reach the tiniest lashes and cover each individual lash without causing them to stick or feel heavy. The easy application ensures a breathtaking look in an instant! Opthalmologically tested.

Aqua (Water), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Nylon-12, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Decyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Pvp, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-10, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Edta, Tbhq, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

• Is this a dryer formula or a more liquid formula? And are...6 Answers
  • Is it better then They're real? I'm addicted to it so sca...4 Answers
Essence Get BIG! Lashes Volume Boost Mascara
  • "I love everything about this product down to the packaging of it. The brush is really big and thick and grabs onto every single lash leaving them bold and long. I unfortunately was not blessed with long lushes lashes so mascara is something really important to me when doing my every day makeup look. I love this product because it is true to what it claims, it adds volume and a bold lash look with just two applications you see a major change. It is inexpensive in price for a huge amount of product. Essence Get BIG Lashes Volume Boost Mascara is for sure a must have for every girl who loves a great lash!" in 28 reviews
  • "This product is amazing. When they say waterproof they truly mean it. The packaging is eye catching. And it is an amazing value. It's easy to use and stays in all day. I would recommend this over and over again all day long. " in 11 reviews
  • "Ive spent a lot of money on high end mascaras in the past but none of them compare to this one, especially for the price of around $5 AUD. It is very deep black and has a seriously smooth formula. This mascara is not only voluming but lengthening and plumping." in 5 reviews
Emma H.
Galway
This is my main mascara. Love this so much. I remember the first few weeks I wore the mascara people thought I was wearing fake lashes, its voluminous, lengthening and looks perfect. In my makeup bag and in my hand bag I think I have 3 of them and have bought it for friends and they would recommend as-well
Miranda B.
Okay so what I love about this product is the price, the brush, and how well it wears throughout the day. It's a cheap drugstore product (I paid less than $5) and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. However it is a little bit messy so you have to be careful applying it to avoid smudging on the eyelids.
Hammami A.
tunisia
Big flop ... i hate this one after two uses i found it dry .. why ? I really close it .. it's not a good one don't try it 👎👎👎 but am in love with the essence mascara's
Alaska S.
Cape Town
I only used this mascara for a short while. It is very inexpensive and it comes in a huge tube. Lasts forever. You can get it at any drugstore. Personally it makes my lashes too clumpy and thick. They stick together. And I prefer separated lashes. But if you like clumpy lashes , this ones for you 💫
Bree S.
For the inexpensive price, you get your money’s worth and more. The brush is very fluffy, providing great volume. Obviously bigger more expensive named brands provide more, but again, all comes down to pricing. I will still keep buying as it’s easy to apply and leaves lashes with a beautiful feathered finish.
Gema G.
I like how this mascara makes my lashes longer specially when I'm not wearing false lashes. The problem is the product dries in the container before finish it and I had to throw it and bought another mascara. This is the only drawback. Essence Get BIG! Lashes Volume Boost Mascara
Anna B.
Jaunolaine
From me, it gets just 3 stars because of one thing...It's too liquidy, so If you are in a hurry there will be a mess on your eyes.Other than that it's a pretty good mascara for the price, and the wand is pretty easy to use.Maybe in the future will give another go for this product.
Kántor P.
Szolnok
I got this product some years ago...STILL working!!!Use this everyday sometimes more than once. Its really easy to apply. I'm gonna buy a new one after my first use. I really love it!!! I really recommend it!!! Love and kisses to Essence!! Try this out!!!
Hurriya K.
Sharjah, Shahba Area
I am a crazy Essence Mascara fan..!!! I use this particular mascara for a normal routine day basis..whenever i am going to grocery store or just to run a small errand out of home..this mascara is everythinggg..it has such a natural finish yet giving u those dark thicker lashes❤️
خلود ع.
kuwait, farwaniya
I would rate this mascara from essence a 4 star. Been using this one since 6 months and more and I absolutely love it. My section best option after the essence "I extreme" from the save brand. Definitely recommend it to all!!
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is this a dryer formula or a more liquid formula? And are there other colors than black?
Jenny B.
Bethany, OK
Is it better then They're real? I'm addicted to it so scared to try another?