BY ESSENCE

Volume, volume, volume! the get BIG! lashes volume boost mascara offers added density and plenty of fill with each application for a spectacular look. The fibers of the football-like mega brush even reach the tiniest lashes and cover each individual lash without causing them to stick or feel heavy. The easy application ensures a breathtaking look in an instant! Opthalmologically tested.

Aqua (Water), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Nylon-12, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Decyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Pvp, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-10, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Edta, Tbhq, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

• Is this a dryer formula or a more liquid formula? And are...6 Answers
  • Is it better then They're real? I'm addicted to it so sca...4 Answers
Essence Get BIG! Lashes Volume Boost Mascara
  • "I love everything about this product down to the packaging of it. The brush is really big and thick and grabs onto every single lash leaving them bold and long. I unfortunately was not blessed with long lushes lashes so mascara is something really important to me when doing my every day makeup look. I love this product because it is true to what it claims, it adds volume and a bold lash look with just two applications you see a major change. It is inexpensive in price for a huge amount of product. Essence Get BIG Lashes Volume Boost Mascara is for sure a must have for every girl who loves a great lash!" in 28 reviews
  • "This product is amazing. When they say waterproof they truly mean it. The packaging is eye catching. And it is an amazing value. It's easy to use and stays in all day. I would recommend this over and over again all day long. " in 11 reviews
  • "Ive spent a lot of money on high end mascaras in the past but none of them compare to this one, especially for the price of around $5 AUD. It is very deep black and has a seriously smooth formula. This mascara is not only voluming but lengthening and plumping." in 5 reviews
Zoe H.
westfield, ma
This mascara is awesome! It made my eye lashes look 2x longer than the cheap mascara I was originally using!
Madison P.
El Centro
This is a very affordable mascara and it leaves my address is super fluffy and long I highly recommend
April C.
Hopewell Junction, NY
By far the best drug store mascara ever. Boom volume, boom length and my lashes stay feeling healthy.
Alexis S.
Tampa, FL
Love this product gives my eyelashes so much volume doesn't clump up and I just really like it
Sarah S.
Barrie, ON
It does require a couple coats to get it how I prefer, but for the price point I would definitely give this another go. The brush is nice, itisnt clumpy and it is a cheap alternative if you're looking for a waterproof mascara that actually works. It survived the Infinity War massacre and that's all I really needed 😂.
Natasha M.
North Vancouver , BC
This mascara is great after a curling mascara to build volume and stretch lashes even longer! I love to use this after the essence curling mascara in the red tube and after my lashes look spectacular. This formula doesn’t irritate me, it doesn’t flake or smudge and it isn’t too clumpy.
Presley W.
Halifax
This is an amazing mascara for the price. I normally use the waterproof version, but I love this one as well. The brush is really big and fluffy and I find it really helps keep the mascara from clumping and give a false lash effect. I get a lot of compliments on my lashes when I use this and I've actually been asked if I had eyelash extensions. It really does give you big lashes! It lengthens, gives you volume and it doesn't clump. I've been using this for about 2 years now and I've never had a problem with it flaking or smudging.
Tasha M.
Thsis is one of the BEST I have ever used only thing I do not like is the wand is a bit big for the bottem lashes I have Brown eyes but use mostly black mascara J really like how it coates and lenghens the lashes I would 150% yes recommend this mascara LOVE IT!
Kristýna S.
Prague
Such an amazing mascara! I find Essence to be one of the best drugstore brands for mascara, I don't think I've ever tried one that I wouldn't like.
It's black, it curls your lashes and makes them pretty thick as well.
Would definitely recommend.
Anna D.
toronto
I love this mascara, it is my go to, It makes your lashes look like falsies. The only drawback is that is will flake off throughout the day, and end up all over your undereyes. I have been using this for 3 years and now all my friends are using it. The packaging is ok, and it clearly states what the product is for. The main reason why this is amazing is because it lengthens, boosts volume, and DOESNT CLUMP!
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is this a dryer formula or a more liquid formula? And are there other colors than black?
Jenny B.
Bethany, OK
Is it better then They're real? I'm addicted to it so scared to try another?