BY ESSENCE

Volume, volume, volume! the get BIG! lashes volume boost mascara offers added density and plenty of fill with each application for a spectacular look. The fibers of the football-like mega brush even reach the tiniest lashes and cover each individual lash without causing them to stick or feel heavy. The easy application ensures a breathtaking look in an instant! Opthalmologically tested.

Aqua (Water), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Nylon-12, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Decyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Pvp, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-10, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Edta, Tbhq, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

• Is this a dryer formula or a more liquid formula? And are...6 Answers
  • Is it better then They're real? I'm addicted to it so sca...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I love everything about this product down to the packaging of it. The brush is really big and thick and grabs onto every single lash leaving them bold and long. I unfortunately was not blessed with long lushes lashes so mascara is something really important to me when doing my every day makeup look. I love this product because it is true to what it claims, it adds volume and a bold lash look with just two applications you see a major change. It is inexpensive in price for a huge amount of product. Essence Get BIG Lashes Volume Boost Mascara is for sure a must have for every girl who loves a great lash!" in 28 reviews
  • "This product is amazing. When they say waterproof they truly mean it. The packaging is eye catching. And it is an amazing value. It's easy to use and stays in all day. I would recommend this over and over again all day long. " in 11 reviews
  • "Ive spent a lot of money on high end mascaras in the past but none of them compare to this one, especially for the price of around $5 AUD. It is very deep black and has a seriously smooth formula. This mascara is not only voluming but lengthening and plumping." in 5 reviews
Cayley P.
Amazing! Great for the price and extremely volumizing. I use it every single day and it's part of my daily routine.
Mackenzie N.
This mascara looked promising, but turned out to be quite clumpy. Essence mascara did, however give long lashes.
Zoe H.
Windsor Locks, CT
This mascara is awesome! It made my eye lashes look 2x longer than the cheap mascara I was originally using!
Madison P.
El Centro
This is a very affordable mascara and it leaves my address is super fluffy and long I highly recommend
Alexis S.
Tampa, FL
Love this product gives my eyelashes so much volume doesn't clump up and I just really like it
Emma H.
Galway
This is my main mascara. Love this so much. I remember the first few weeks I wore the mascara people thought I was wearing fake lashes, its voluminous, lengthening and looks perfect. In my makeup bag and in my hand bag I think I have 3 of them and have bought it for friends and they would recommend as-well
Sarah S.
barrie, ON
It does require a couple coats to get it how I prefer, but for the price point I would definitely give this another go. The brush is nice, itisnt clumpy and it is a cheap alternative if you're looking for a waterproof mascara that actually works. It survived the Infinity War massacre and that's all I really needed 😂.
Alaska S.
Cape Town
I only used this mascara for a short while. It is very inexpensive and it comes in a huge tube. Lasts forever. You can get it at any drugstore. Personally it makes my lashes too clumpy and thick. They stick together. And I prefer separated lashes. But if you like clumpy lashes , this ones for you 💫
Bree S.
For the inexpensive price, you get your money’s worth and more. The brush is very fluffy, providing great volume. Obviously bigger more expensive named brands provide more, but again, all comes down to pricing. I will still keep buying as it’s easy to apply and leaves lashes with a beautiful feathered finish.
Alicia M.
Esta es la máscara de pestañas que uso, es una muestra que conseguí y todavía la uso, me gusta ya que voluminiza mis pestañas y deja una mirada impactante durante horas, no me gusta demasiado porque crea a veces grumos, pero si se remueve bien no hay problema. Es muy buena, la recomiendo para jóvenes y salidas con las amigas. 😎 👀
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is this a dryer formula or a more liquid formula? And are there other colors than black?
Jenny B.
Bethany , OK
Is it better then They're real? I'm addicted to it so scared to try another?