BY ESSENCE

Volume, volume, volume! the get BIG! lashes volume boost mascara offers added density and plenty of fill with each application for a spectacular look. The fibers of the football-like mega brush even reach the tiniest lashes and cover each individual lash without causing them to stick or feel heavy. The easy application ensures a breathtaking look in an instant! Opthalmologically tested.

Aqua (Water), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Nylon-12, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Decyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Pvp, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-10, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Edta, Tbhq, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

• Is this a dryer formula or a more liquid formula? And are there o...6 Answers
  • Is it better then They're real? I'm addicted to it so scared to t...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jenni B.
Canby
I really like this mascara. Great price for a great product. Too many of the mascaras that I have tried irritated my eyes. This one was amazing.
Alyssa K.
I have the waterproof version and I really like it. It doesn't smudge, which is the number one thing I look for. Really good for the price.
Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI
This mascara gives me the volume I love without clumping or feeling heavy. I love the essence brand. The price can't be beat either!!
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL

I love everything about this product The brush is really big and thick and grabs onto every single lash leaving them bold and long
Cat M.
West covina
When I put this mascara on my eyelashes it was amazing it was easy to apply and how it lasted for a long time was great too.
Mariah L.
Baltimore, MD
Brush is huge!! And product clumps easily! Doesn't add to much volume to your eyes, but for a natural look it works
chloe l.
Laurinburg, NC
best drug store mascara hands down! the wand evenly coats the lashes, extends them with a curl. does a great job x
Cayley P.
Amazing! Great for the price and extremely volumizing. I use it every single day and it's part of my daily routine.
Mackenzie N.
This mascara looked promising, but turned out to be quite clumpy. Essence mascara did, however give long lashes.
Zoe H.
Windsor Locks, CT
This mascara is awesome! It made my eye lashes look 2x longer than the cheap mascara I was originally using!
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is this a dryer formula or a more liquid formula? And are there other colors than black?
Jenny B.
Bethany , OK
Is it better then They're real? I'm addicted to it so scared to try another?