BY ESSENCE

Volume, volume, volume! the get BIG! lashes volume boost mascara offers added density and plenty of fill with each application for a spectacular look. The fibers of the football-like mega brush even reach the tiniest lashes and cover each individual lash without causing them to stick or feel heavy. The easy application ensures a breathtaking look in an instant! Opthalmologically tested.

Aqua (Water), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Nylon-12, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Decyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Pvp, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-10, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Edta, Tbhq, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

• Is this a dryer formula or a more liquid formula? And are there o...6 Answers
  • Is it better then They're real? I'm addicted to it so scared to t...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I love everything about this product down to the packaging of it. The brush is really big and thick and grabs onto every single lash leaving them bold and long. I unfortunately was not blessed with long lushes lashes so mascara is something really important to me when doing my every day makeup look. I love this product because it is true to what it claims, it adds volume and a bold lash look with just two applications you see a major change. It is inexpensive in price for a huge amount of product. Essence Get BIG Lashes Volume Boost Mascara is for sure a must have for every girl who loves a great lash!" in 28 reviews
  • "This product is amazing. When they say waterproof they truly mean it. The packaging is eye catching. And it is an amazing value. It's easy to use and stays in all day. I would recommend this over and over again all day long. " in 11 reviews
  • "Ive spent a lot of money on high end mascaras in the past but none of them compare to this one, especially for the price of around $5 AUD. It is very deep black and has a seriously smooth formula. This mascara is not only voluming but lengthening and plumping." in 5 reviews
  • "Ive spent a lot of money on high end mascaras in the past but none of them compare to this one, especially for the price of around $5 AUD. It is very deep black and has a seriously smooth formula. This mascara is not only voluming but lengthening and plumping." in 4 reviews
Evelin R.
Katy, TX
I've used many mascaras and this one has to be one of my favorites!! I've been using this mascara for about 5 months and I LOVE it!!! It's so cheap and it goes on so well and it isn't clumpy!!!!! Which I love!! If anything it only gets just a tad bit clumpy which you can just brush your eyelashes out and it's gone! This mascara last almost all day but it does have a bit of fallout but overall it's a great product and would definitely recommend to anyone!!
Taylor B.
Mesa, AZ
This is the best mascara I have ever used!! I have used both the waterproof & regular and both hold up. Does not flake, gives GR8 volume, it's animal friendly, and it's soooo affordable. Hits the mark every time.
Tori W.
I received my first tube of Essence BIG Lashes Mascara for my birthday in October. I have been lucky enough to have longer lashes, but I always struggled to find a mascara that makes them look volumized and make my eyes look more open. I started using this mascara right after I got it and I have been in love with it ever since. It is an amazing product and has become an essential product in my everyday makeup routine. I will continue buying this product for a long time. I love it!!
Cheyenne G.
I recently discovered this and it's amazing. It is inexpensive and makes my eyelashes look phenomenal. It doesn't flake off and it lasts all day. It goes on easily and I would definitely suggest trying this.
Shayla K.
Slippery Rock, PA
This is definitely one of my all time favorite beauty products. It works so well with making my lashes look how I want them to (I still use a second or third mascara though to achieve my complete look bc I still can't seem to find 1 mascara that does what I want alone). It does seem to "wear off" quickly though so maybe I should try the water proof but other than that I love this stuff and it's soooo cheap which makes it even better!
Shauna C.
Walbridge, OH
So I like this mascara but I don't love it. I love that it doesn't smudge or stay wet throughout the day. But I hate how big the brush is. You can't get to your roots to get good length. Would I purchase it again? No probably not but it's a nice second coat mascara on top of a nice lengthening mascara
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
This mascara is okay. The end look of my lashes after applying two coats is beautiful. However, it takes too long to coat my lashes with this mascara. It takes a long time for a noticable difference. It takes a couple of swipes before my lashes actually look like it has mascara.
Shelby P.
I really liked this product when I first started using it. It made my lashes super long. But towards the end of the day It would leave dark bags under my eye. So I tried the waterproof mascara instead. It ended up even being worse and after a few minutes I had smudges under my eyes from the mascara.
Kayla D.
This is my ALL TIME favorite mascara. It has a large wand but not too large. It still gets right in there. I love it cause I don't have to curl my eyelashes and I don't have to re apply or anything once it's on its ON! I have recommended it to so many people in my life. I love it. When I'm not using it I feel like I'm cheating on this mascara. Fabulous mascara.
Charlotte G.
This mascara is the bomb. I wear it everyday even with just a tiny bit of eyeshadow and it makes my lashes seem natural and sooo long. It makes them look so natural but so long at the same time. I would definitely recommend to anyone. It's a must have for spring break
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is this a dryer formula or a more liquid formula? And are there other colors than black?
Jenny B.
Bethany , OK
Is it better then They're real? I'm addicted to it so scared to try another?