BY ESSENCE

Volume, volume, volume! the get BIG! lashes volume boost mascara offers added density and plenty of fill with each application for a spectacular look. The fibers of the football-like mega brush even reach the tiniest lashes and cover each individual lash without causing them to stick or feel heavy. The easy application ensures a breathtaking look in an instant! Opthalmologically tested.

Aqua (Water), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Nylon-12, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Decyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Pvp, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-10, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Edta, Tbhq, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

• Is this a dryer formula or a more liquid formula? And are...6 Answers
  • Is it better then They're real? I'm addicted to it so sca...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I love everything about this product down to the packaging of it. The brush is really big and thick and grabs onto every single lash leaving them bold and long. I unfortunately was not blessed with long lushes lashes so mascara is something really important to me when doing my every day makeup look. I love this product because it is true to what it claims, it adds volume and a bold lash look with just two applications you see a major change. It is inexpensive in price for a huge amount of product. Essence Get BIG Lashes Volume Boost Mascara is for sure a must have for every girl who loves a great lash!" in 28 reviews
  • "This product is amazing. When they say waterproof they truly mean it. The packaging is eye catching. And it is an amazing value. It's easy to use and stays in all day. I would recommend this over and over again all day long. " in 11 reviews
  • "Ive spent a lot of money on high end mascaras in the past but none of them compare to this one, especially for the price of around $5 AUD. It is very deep black and has a seriously smooth formula. This mascara is not only voluming but lengthening and plumping." in 5 reviews
Niki S.
Just bought this from Ulta. It was in sale for $3.49 and it surprised me because this is some pretty good mascara. Its waterproof. It makes your lashes just pop. Their long, thick, its not clumpy, separates your lashes. It looks like I have fake lashes on right now. So I definitely recommend this.
Marissa A.
I love this mascara! the wand is perfect and it makes separates and defines my lashes very well. The price is great also. It is not waterproof but its ok for me. I use it everyday since i bought it. Its not clumpy and really easy to use
Sara K.
I love this maskara. Expecially the brush. It makes my lashes very long and thick almost like false lashes. The formula is also very good. I use it almost every day. If you like big brushes like I do, most essence maskaras have one.
Brianne C.
I have bought this mascara a couple times because it works. The price is around $3-$5 and I purchase it at Ulta. There is plenty of mascara in the tube so it lasts a while. Though this specific product is not waterproof, I find that it doesn't just stream off and look like raccoon eyes if I accidentally take a shower with it on. Dries pretty quickly.
Myonni B.
Snellville
I've been using this product for about nine months and lately I have re- purchased it again and I generally love this product so much, it is so dark and it coats your lashes and it doesn't give that chunky spider look but if you want to you can and It just makes your eyelashes so Long!!!
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
I was honestly VERY surprised by this mascara! I heard good things about Essence and decided on a whim to try this and I love it! Gives great volume and doesn’t clump, I haven’t noticed any fallout or smudging. It removes well. And you can’t beat that $5 price!
Alexandra A.
I like this mascara it made my lashes look large but it left smudges under my eyes. Is not one of my favorites but I like more to use it with other mascara for more volume and better results
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Holy Grail for mascara! It really makes your lashes look full and dramatic! It also is very affordable which i love. I use this mascara in combination with a lot of others and they all work so so so well together. Essence really killed it with this product
Julisia B.
Tumwater, WA
I love this mascara. Honestly, what is there not to love it's a great product and it has a great price. It's super easy to layer to get that dramatic lash look for a simple everyday. It is definitely my go to mascara!
faith h.
Atlanta, GA
I have naturally long lashes but this makes them look so long! I get asked if I have falsies on! My mom has short, straight lashes and has a hard time finding a good mascara but she LOVES this one! It's so cheap too!
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is this a dryer formula or a more liquid formula? And are there other colors than black?
Jenny B.
Bethany , OK
Is it better then They're real? I'm addicted to it so scared to try another?