BY ESSENCE

Volume, volume, volume! the get BIG! lashes volume boost mascara offers added density and plenty of fill with each application for a spectacular look. The fibers of the football-like mega brush even reach the tiniest lashes and cover each individual lash without causing them to stick or feel heavy. The easy application ensures a breathtaking look in an instant! Opthalmologically tested.

Aqua (Water), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Nylon-12, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Decyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Pvp, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-10, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Edta, Tbhq, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

• Is this a dryer formula or a more liquid formula? And are there o...6 Answers
  • Is it better then They're real? I'm addicted to it so scared to t...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I love everything about this product down to the packaging of it. The brush is really big and thick and grabs onto every single lash leaving them bold and long. I unfortunately was not blessed with long lushes lashes so mascara is something really important to me when doing my every day makeup look. I love this product because it is true to what it claims, it adds volume and a bold lash look with just two applications you see a major change. It is inexpensive in price for a huge amount of product. Essence Get BIG Lashes Volume Boost Mascara is for sure a must have for every girl who loves a great lash!" in 28 reviews
  • "This product is amazing. When they say waterproof they truly mean it. The packaging is eye catching. And it is an amazing value. It's easy to use and stays in all day. I would recommend this over and over again all day long. " in 11 reviews
  • "Ive spent a lot of money on high end mascaras in the past but none of them compare to this one, especially for the price of around $5 AUD. It is very deep black and has a seriously smooth formula. This mascara is not only voluming but lengthening and plumping." in 5 reviews
Ana F.
Seixal
I absolutely love this mascara !!! This is a must have for all ladies ❤❤
It gives the maximum boost volume to my lashes, and the plus , is so cheap !!
If you don't have it, you must try !
Chané d.
Love this mascara. It's a great buy if you're on a budget. It lasts all day long. The essence mascara blue package mascara, to be honest was not my favourite. Actually out of all the Essence Mascaras this one is the best!
Giorgia S.
Love this mascara it's got fat big wand! It's very black
My lashes looked amazing very volumized and long
The product doesn't dry fast so it's buildable and more important it doesn't smudges
It's not watherproof so be carefull!!!
Myia K.
I love this the first mascara I picked and it's amazing very cheap better then no.7, and I got it for €2.99, repeat user I keep buying more I use it part of daily routine it's the same no matter if your alternative or not I would definitely buy and recommend prouduct
BreeAnna M.
If you do not have yet, run to buy it now! It is my favorit, I always use it. Your eyelashes is alargant thanks to the shape of the brush and not only that but to pick up more volume, leaving a fabulous look. This mascara is a long-lasting product. Definitely recommend it!!!
Elle P.
Clumpy, sticky, doesn't dry and is a heavy formula. Even when you curl your lashes, the formula is so heavy it doesn't do anything. I love Essence, but this isn't something I would recommend to anyone! :(
April W.
Canberra
Matilda R.
Bathurst
I use this mascara everyday and I do think it's alright but I put the lengthening stuff on first so it's much longer but for $3 how could you ask for anything better
Influenster M.
100% love this product! Whenever I use this it just makes me realize more and more that I don't even need to wear false lashes because this mascara literally gets onto each of your lash hairs. The brush is really thick and bold making the product easy to work with and the mascara never gets clumpy. It's super affordable and the packaging is also super cute.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is this a dryer formula or a more liquid formula? And are there other colors than black?
Jenny B.
Bethany , OK
Is it better then They're real? I'm addicted to it so scared to try another?