BY ESSENCE

Volume, volume, volume! the get BIG! lashes volume boost mascara offers added density and plenty of fill with each application for a spectacular look. The fibers of the football-like mega brush even reach the tiniest lashes and cover each individual lash without causing them to stick or feel heavy. The easy application ensures a breathtaking look in an instant! Opthalmologically tested.

Aqua (Water), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Nylon-12, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Decyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Pvp, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-10, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Edta, Tbhq, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

• Is this a dryer formula or a more liquid formula? And are...6 Answers
  • Is it better then They're real? I'm addicted to it so sca...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I love everything about this product down to the packaging of it. The brush is really big and thick and grabs onto every single lash leaving them bold and long. I unfortunately was not blessed with long lushes lashes so mascara is something really important to me when doing my every day makeup look. I love this product because it is true to what it claims, it adds volume and a bold lash look with just two applications you see a major change. It is inexpensive in price for a huge amount of product. Essence Get BIG Lashes Volume Boost Mascara is for sure a must have for every girl who loves a great lash!" in 28 reviews
  • "This product is amazing. When they say waterproof they truly mean it. The packaging is eye catching. And it is an amazing value. It's easy to use and stays in all day. I would recommend this over and over again all day long. " in 11 reviews
  • "Ive spent a lot of money on high end mascaras in the past but none of them compare to this one, especially for the price of around $5 AUD. It is very deep black and has a seriously smooth formula. This mascara is not only voluming but lengthening and plumping." in 5 reviews
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
I️ am in love with this mascara. The price is so affordable and the formula is fantastic. The only issue I️ find with this item is the fact that it dries out fairly quick. I️ mean it’s like 4$ so it’s not the end of the world but I love it so much I️ wish I️ didn’t have to keep rebuying so often.
Amber O.
Knoxville , MD
For the amazing price, I decided to try this out. I am already not a huge mascara person but I’m learning my best to use it. I think that it does make my lashes look real nice but it tends to flake off of my eyelashes and smudges under my eyes through out the day. I tried out the waterproof version and I hoped that it would stay still and not transfer after a long day of work, but at the end of the day it looks like I am a raccoon. I would not recommend this if you tend to wear make up everyday.
Beth w.
This is a great mascara for the lower lash line as well as to lengthen your top lashes and for a really good price too. It does smudge a little bit throughout the day when I am wearing it on my lower lashes but it is still a really good mascara.
Ashley F.
Alpharetta, GA
If you want dark long and thick lashes that won't clump or won't smear this is perfect. As far as drug store purchases go this was the best one I have made it was a cheap alternative that wound up being my go to at all times.
SaintLee S.
N Miami Beach, FL
I love this mascara and it's a steal for the price. It definitely gives my lashes fullness and length. I seen it in ULTA and thought why noy try it 4 the price plus I needed a new mascara. I used this so much I ran our b4 I could even blink lol
Nevaeh M.
Spartanburg, SC
Best mascara I’ve ever tried it’s amazing!! Almost makes it look like you have on false eyelashes! And it’s so good for the price, it’s even better than some of the higher end brands mascara!!
Kylie M.
The best drugstore mascara. Bought a tube of this at Ulta for around 5 dollars & fell in love with it. It’s non-clumping formula is genius - will be repurchasing. Makes it look like you have fake lashes on adding length and volume.
Halley L.
I tried this in be waterproof formula and it’s not smudge-proof unfortunately... it’s good at lengthening but not very volumizing. It’s just meh. I probably would like it better if it at least stayed on without smudging.
Haneen J.
This is a really nice formula for a mascara. However, I do feel that the mascara dries too fast before I am able to add another coat. The upside is that it does make your lashes look bigger and full.
Brittney M.
I bought this mascare because it was cheap. I figure it was better than nothing but was I wrong. For for being 4$ dollars this better than some of the high end stuff. I love that that wond is bigger and It's actually easier to put on and there tons of volume and it looks like you have fake eyelashes on it. Definitely A 10/10.
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Is this a dryer formula or a more liquid formula? And are there other colors than black?
Jenny B.
Bethany , OK
Is it better then They're real? I'm addicted to it so scared to try another?