essence | Gel Eyeliner - Smudge and Waterproof | 01 Midnight In Paris - Black uploaded by Jaclyn M.essence | Gel Eyeliner - Smudge and Waterproof | 01 Midnight In Paris - Black uploaded by Jaclyn M.

BY ESSENCE COSMETICS

A fan favorite, this ultra-smooth gel eyeliner formula glides on with a silky precise finish that lasts all day long. It's quick-drying, smudge and waterproof, and lasts all day! An essential to any makeup bag!

Ultra smooth eyeliner formula that glides precisely along the eyelid for a softly defined glamorous look!; Essence Makeup believes in a brighter future for our environment, which is why our Midnight in Paris Gel Eyeliner is 100% Vegan, formulated entirely without animal byproducts or testing.; Quick drying, smudge, and waterproof! Lasts all day!; At Essence Makeup we are committed to serving our environment, which is why our Midnight in Paris Gel Eyeliner is eco-friendly and one hundred percent cruelty-free!; This item does not come blister packed or sealed

Juliet L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great liner for the price. The pigment is good and it lasts all night. But if you try to layer it over it dries it might rub off. I love that this liner stays on my eyes and is easy to remove when I wash my face. They need to make more colors of these.
Xiao L.
Toronto
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a FANTASTIC eyeliner gel! It is only $7. It is never smudge on my droopy lids. It is the dupe to MAC gel pot eyeliner.
I discovered it through beauty guru, Tati years ago. Use it ever since. Great deal for great product.
jj v.
Regina, SK
This liner is the bomb.comb! I absolutely love it, I use it on myself and on clients. It glides on so smoothly and effortlessly. It lasts a long time and doesn’t smudge unless you want it to! It’s the perfect product and one of my must haves