BY ESSENCE

Kajal Eye Pencil - The Essence Eye Pencils continue to provide plenty of color and glamour. In a trendy color range to give your eyes a gorgeous look and a great long-lasting eyeliner. - Kajal Eye Pencil see more...

• Is it good for people who wear contact lenses???1 Answers
  • Is this a good eyeliner and is it easy to apply??4 Answers
  • Can you smudge this eyeliner out a little before it sets? Also do...3 Answers
Talea M.
Review for: Black 01
I'm am always on the hunt for products that won't just slide off of my face. With oily skin is usually a big problem but with this pencil I was pleasantly surprised. I think that the color lasts for a fairly long time and for the price you really can't go wrong.

Also, the color is incredibly bold. I usually expect lower cost eye pencils to be a little hard to put on and to have a disappointing color to them.
Kaitlyn F.
Review for: Black Blaze 01
I loved it at the beginning. It went on well, color was nice, it has nice staying power, and the price was excellent. However, after a few uses I found it was really dried out and hard to apply. I don't know if it's because of the product itself or the packaging. Either way, I was really disappointed because in the beginning I thought I had found my eyeliner dream.
ceecee m.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: White 04
If you want to brighten your eyes a little bit , buy this . There really cheap too i got it for less than $1 . And for that much it actually works pretty good . Its not as white as i wanted but trust me its still white & it shows up . If you buy this , and u still want just a little bit more brightness , add a little bit of the nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk & your good to go .
Joy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye liner . It is just amazing honestly it glides on smooth and applies easily! Found this randomly at sephora and had to buy because it's one of my favorite brands ! Glad I did, I use this almost everyday and now it's all up! Want to find something better
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Black Blaze 01, Other
This is handsdown the best eyeliner I have tried in the last decade!!! It's super affordable and lasts allll day without ever touching it up! I buy mine at Target and it's $2.59 there. I highly recommend both the black and cocoa bean brown.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Review for: Gel Waterproof 02 Around Midnight
These are long lasting but I wish they lasted longer and they tend to bleed out of my waterline by the end of the day. But the formula is creamy and the colors are pigmented and they are very affordable. I think overall these are really good quality.
Ashley A.
Review for: Gel Waterproof 02 Around Midnight
I have a few different shades and I have to say I love them all. I wear the brown daily and it's perfect for everyday. Stays put in my waterline and doesn't bleed or give me the dreaded raccoon eyes. Def a product to re-purchase. Essence Gel Eye Pencil Waterproof
Rayell B.
Review for: Black Blaze 01
I like this eyeliner for the price. It does not take much of the product at all. I think it's good eyeliner and it lasts from 7-6PM everyday and I don't have to reapply. I recommend this product. Decent quality and affordable!
Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my Holy Grail eyeliner. It does not run and your waterline and lasses all day it's a great product. I have purchased it in every color. It's hard to find so when you find them grab them in every color. You will not be disappointed.
Ann G.
Niles, MI
Review for: Gel Waterproof 02 Around Midnight
I bought this pencil and #1 it is CHEAP!  Loved it for the first week when the tip was sharp.  It went on smoothly and had awesome staying power.  Problem was - when the tip dulled to a round end, I wasn't able to get the thin line I like and there's no way to sharpen it.  Won't buy again
Maria S.
Where in which store can I buy this???
Kristie L.
Is this a good eyeliner and is it easy to apply??
Lindsey M.
Can you smudge this eyeliner out a little before it sets? Also does it stay for a good amount of time?
Steph M.
Belvidere , IL
Is this good for using on your waterline?
Sai S.
Is it good for people who wear contact lenses???