Add a Photo

By ESSENCE
#944 in Eyeliner
Kajal Eye Pencil - The Essence Eye Pencils continue to provide plenty of color and glamour. In a trendy color range to give your eyes a gorgeous look and a great long-lasting eyeliner. - Kajal Eye Pencil
Photos (10)
Marilynn C.
Marilynn C.
I love this eyeliner sooo much ... I actually have a hard time finding eyeliners that stay in my waterline due to me always having watery eyes... I redeemed points on one of my subscriptions for this pencil in the color 04 white and I'm obsessed now !!! I also love that it's so accessible to the public to find these products at like ulta or target ....
Jeanna D.
Jeanna D.
It glides on easily and the black color is a true black when applying but after thirty minutes it was smudged and I was constantly wiping it off my under eye. It didn't last very long either.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
It is so rare to find a cheap eye pencil that is pigmented and is soft. This is such a great buy. It lasts all day on my oily eyes and looks great. The coppery shade is my fave
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
This product is perfect for tight lining on the lash line for a natural look or smudging on the lid for a base for darker eye shadows, and you definitely cannot beat the price!
Paola R.
Paola R.
I need to sharper everyday!

This product is like the worst, i need to sharper everyday, it hurts my eye when I apply it, is transfer to the skin, its just a mess. Dont buy it!
Haley F.
Haley F.
This eyeliner is super dark and sharpens up really well. However, it is quite soft so it can be hard to keep it sharp, and it occasionally leaves dark circles under my eyes.
Devan B.
Devan B.
Irving, TX
Like this eyeliner glides on smooth, affordable and great product. Great for tight lining and smudging the consistency of the liner makes for an easy application.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
I love this eyeliner. I bought it in black.
PROS:
- Very cheap
- Smooth and dark color, it not streaky or patchy
- Does not crease or transfer
CONS:
- none!
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Syracuse, NY
Essence is what I am currently using. I've always been a fan of them. And I always will be. It isn't too expensive and it works wonders.
I really like this eyeliner. I only use it on my top water line but stays on all day and really makes your lashes look thicker !!!!!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Where in which store can I buy this???
Kristie L.
Kristie L.
Is this a good eyeliner and is it easy to apply??
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Can you smudge this eyeliner out a little before it sets? Also does it stay for a good amount of time?
Sai S.
Sai S.
Is it good for people who wear contact lenses???
Steph M.
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
Is this good for using on your waterline?