Essence Fresh & Fit Awake Primer uploaded by طرفه ح.Essence Fresh & Fit Awake Primer uploaded by طرفه ح.Essence Fresh & Fit Awake Primer uploaded by طرفه ح.

BY ESSENCE

Prep your face for perfection with the Essence Fresh & Fit Awake Primer!

Key Benefits:
Light reflecting pigments wake up the skin
Use alone or underneath foundation
Creates a smoother, fresher complexion and extends your foundation durability
Contains essential vitamins and cranberry water

Ingredients

Aqua (Water), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Mica, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexyl Laurate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Dimethicone, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Niacinamide, Sodium Chloride, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Water, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Presley E.
Ames, IA
I’ve been using this primer for about a month and I love it! Its gentle on my dry skin and works great under my full coverage Laura Mercier flawless fusion foundation. It’s a generous amount of product for a low price. I recommend trying it out!Essence Fresh & Fit Awake Primer #primer #essence #cosmetics #makeup #beauty #natural #lifestyle
Kayla J.
Nicholson
Purchased at: ULTA
This is different than my last few primers , it is little thicker so you feel like your face is locking in moisture , it’s a nutrias tone that blends right into your face with a little shimmer , it makes my pores look smaller and gives my face a glow alone or under my make up !
Lara N.
Moore, OK
This is my favorite primer right now. I love the slightly shiny finish. It works well with my dewy finish foundation for a healthy glow. A great price point for the quality of the product.
Genevieve M.
Berlin, NJ
I love this! It gives an absolutely beautiful glow to your skin without you looking like you are covered in glitter. I personally don't use it all over my face because I have some texture, but put it on the points of my face I am going to highlight for some added glow. I don't agree with its claims to minimize pores, but for a dewy glow, it works beautifully.
Berenice G.
Vineland , NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this product! It feels great on my skin and it’s really easy to use. Leaves my skin glowing without much product. It’s really good for combination skin and will definitely recommend to anyone else.
Michelle N.
England
I thought I would give this ago after seeing people talk about it on youtube.I was a bit sceptical about what to expect but I’m really glad I brought this because it gives you a loverly glow before putting foundation on.Once applying foundation you can see the glow shine threw and the foundation went on without any problems.will definitely buy again and a great price to
طرفه ح.
Sharjah, Sharjah
This is my current favorite primer! I’ve used it all summer... it keeps my skin looking dewy and glowing all day long. Its been working well with all foundations so far! The best part is the price! Soo affordable! I’m on my second tube and would love to keep re-purchasing. LOVE IT!
Mieke P.
Cape Town
Something every girl should own. It works with many skin types and its got a great natural finish. Very affordable, protects your skin and hides all your pores. I would definitely buy this again and again.
Sophie B.
Limerick
Not the worst primer but certainly not the best. Usually love Essence but this was a bit of a miss for me. The texture feels nice on the skin but it smells a bit cheap, almost like Halloween makeup, and it’s far too shimmery for an all over face product.
The M.
I use this primer day-ly. I use it as a subtle highlighter. It has a nice tone if you have light skin. It dries down not super fast but it still does. I have acne prone skin and it doesn't break me out. It says it's pore-minimazing but it's not.
Cristina D.
College Point, NY
Will this look good for someone with combination skin?